Days of Future Past "Goodness Gracious, Great Balls of Fire!" - The Adan Canto Thread

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
No Adan Canto thread yet? You guys are slacking on the job. :o

He's so dreamy. :atp:

I was going to make a thread for him, but I forgot.

Someone please post pictures of his body! He definitely has the hottest body in the cast!

I was going to make a thread for him, but I forgot.

Someone please post pictures of his body! He definitely has the hottest body in the cast!

Ask and you shall receive.

adan-canto-shirtless.jpg

tumblr_mkpwocOz441qax94jo1_250.gif

No, it's right on target.

I wonder how he would look in screen if he's indeed playing Sunspot. I hope its similar to the comics and I hope they change the color of his eyes.

Man, this thread spiraled out of control quickly.

Oh come ON... this is the Hype. You can't expect to go into an actor/actress-based thread without seeing the actor shirtless or the actress in lingerie. It's just the way of the world. Don't fight it. :o

So, let's speculate on his character...

Ok, so everyone is assuming Sunspot (don't we already have enough "strong guys" on these teams - Colossus, Beast, Warpath?). Yes, he matches the look (not the age), so it's an option...

He could be a bad guy and maybe playing Avalanche (similar in look to the cartoon version)...

He could be Rictor (haven't seen anyone else post that yet...).

Or maybe, just maybe, he isn't playing a Mexican character...

Here is one that I've been speculating on since I have the idea of BooBoo as Warpath )though would love to see him as Forge)...

Maybe Adan is playing Warpath?

Last edited:
If he is Sunspot, what aspects he must have in this movie version?

- becoming darker (but not black)when energized with fire eyes
- sun absorving powers and concussive blasts (hope they are originals, it was done several times)

What do you think?

I can't wait to see his "talents" on the big screen

I hope he turns solid black. Like completely black, with some kind of fiery "sunspotty" aura round his black outline. I hope his powers are completely dependent on sun absorption, and when there is no sunshine to absorb he becomes mostly useless.

I hope he turns solid black. Like completely black, with some kind of fiery "sunspotty" aura round his black outline. I hope his powers are completely dependent on sun absorption, and when there is no sunshine to absorb he becomes mostly useless.

Well, they're hardly likely to show blue skies and radiant sunshine in the dystopian apocalypse so he would be pretty useless if it just took a bit of cloud to render him powerless. lol

I'm sure some of the scenes will be set in daylight. His power is "solar absorbtion" right, like he gets his powers from the energy of the sun. If he's only gonna be appearing in a few scenes, they probably won't mention his mutant powers, they would just show it off!

Sounds like a job for Storm.

That would be an awesome combo! Some very needed X-men teamwork!

Id love to see Rogue stealing his power.

I just hope Storm and Sunspot arent the only mutants flying. Rogue HAS to fly finally. Its the 5th team movie, and the fourth for her, so Its 'The moment'

According to Wiki Sunspot was originally supposed to be in First Class but was written out. Wondering if he will be in the 1970's cast?

At the same time, other than Canto's "burst into flames" comment and his look, is there any other proof as to who his character is?

According to Wiki Sunspot was originally supposed to be in First Class but was written out. Wondering if he will be in the 1970's cast?

He was probably supposed to be one of the members of the Hellfire Club?

Ok, so what's the speculation? Is he going to be with Magneto, the X-men or some other group?

If he is working with the OT cast then don't we already have enough good guys? He might be a good foe to go up against Storm. She figures out the sun is giving him his strength and she uses her powers to take it away? The only other bad guy group that might make sense would be The Hellfore Club, but we've been there, done that, but in the past... I think with all of the OT cast if he is a bad guy it's either with Magneto, or maybe he's just hanging in the sentinal controlled internment camp...

If he is Sunspot, as long as they don't give him some form of fire shooting powers. That would be too close to Pyro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"