the offical X3 books spoilers thread

strugler

Hadoken
Reaction score
since the books are almost out (i heard some if gotten them not sure about that though) let's have a thread that will have the spoilers from the official book so if people dont wanna know what happenes in the books they can still browse the forum all they have to do is stay away of this thread.
hope you guys like the idea

now, anybody got a copy of any of the books yet?

Not me. I'll read the books after the movie. But I'll get them while they're still in good shape.;)

webhead731 said:
Not me. I'll read the books after the movie. But I'll get them while they're still in good shape.;)

i know i should read them either :( but i cant whenever i will see them i will go ahead and buy them :(
but i think i will do as i did with batman begins i had the script about 3 weeks before the movie came (dont ask me how i got it) and i only read the first quarter of the story so i felt better and didnt spoil the whole story.

is it true that somepeople really got them ? thats what i saw in the cyclops thread. anybody can confirm this?

well i just found out that the sentinels are only in the DR so i guess that was the main reason i was gonna buy the book :( i still wanna find out the fate of cyclops.

books are out, I discussed this and got bashed for it as I couldnt proove it. Im staying semi spoiler free so I am not gonna read the novel. Its by Chris someone and it shouldnt be out in the shops. I think the book shop made a mistake.

no it don't come out now it's the kids ooks that might be out now i think the official novilization is out may 19th or something and the movie comes out on 24 in some countries so only 5 days between book and movie lol

Hi phoenix force, the books shouldnt be out but about 3 weeks ago i posted that Ottackers had the updated annual and the X3 novel in store, I checked on amazon and neither book should have been released at the time. Im assuming that the Cheltenham store should have them both in stock

The Updated X-Men book came out at least two weeks ago, I got mine from Play for £11.99.

thats a good price mate, it was around £25 in ottackers. they released it in the first few days of april, naughty naughty. Its a bit like when some book store released the new harry potter book too early

I don't know why they even publish books like that so soon, I used to get the Star Wars ones in the April, and know exactly what happened well before the cinema release in late May.

Well its hard now adays not to be spoled with new movies, what with the internet,books,games etc you know the film before you see it,

And yet with X3 I still don't actually feel spoiled. We don't really know who dies, or how it ends. At least with Star Wars I knew that Qui-Gon, Shmi, Padme etc all died in the prequels. Going back to the X2 book, even Jean survived in the end.

True, Im thinking we will know soon enough..well 10 days exactly as that is when empire have their review up on line of X3 May 15 (my birthday)

Really, well happy birthday mate for when it comes. Im 26 by the way so I may be older.

walmart ihas posted that both the junior novel and the official novel are in stock.
can anybody call their local walmart and check?

antonydavanzo said:
Really, well happy birthday mate for when it comes. Im 26 by the way so I may be older.

what...

May 26th......NOW?!??!?!?!!?!? ... WHAT

WHERE!?!

AW$IEOHNPITNSVKNV:ZA WHAT IS THIS.....

WHAT

Would anyone know if Rouge stays with the X-men
Beacause I saw a poster with her on the brotherhood side.(not even in her uniform)
It might add up to something but it's all too complicated.

DRob said:
Would anyone know if Rouge stays with the X-men
Beacause I saw a poster with her on the brotherhood side.(not even in her uniform)
It might add up to something but it's all too complicated.

I haven't read any books (moral issue) but in the latest q&a at thexverse.com simon kinberg was aksed about that poster and whether her placement had any significance. His response was a flat no. So at least what happens to rogue in the movie is not what made them place her there in the poster. Anyway, it'd be pretty absurd for her to join the team of the guy that used her in a plot that, if not foiled, would have likely killed her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"