Got an attractive friend you would honestly rather be friends with than date?

eggyman said:
Sheesh, ok, don't bust a gut, I wasn't implying anything and never said you were 'closed off'. You said that you didn't have any girls that are friends, and all I was saying was that I do and I recommend it. And this idea of having similar interests to girls that are friends is 'non-issue' -- I have vertually nothing in common with my lady friends apart from the fact that we enjoy each others company, and that should be enough.
Yeah should. But I don't enjoy people I don't have things in common with. 'ts how I work. Now I'd better get out of here before I appear whiney.

or is it too late :9

Too late, we're friends!! HA!! *runs away like i just silly slapped you*

lol. don't mind me, i'm bored.

I used to have girl mates that were attractive when I was in school and college, but most had boyfriends or might have liked me but never said anything. But I am male! I can't read signals if a girl likes me or not....

I smell something........Dawson's Creek........Joey!!!

I have many attractive friends which I only consider friends.

Granted, that's because they're already in relationships.

Ronny Shade said:
Yeah should. But I don't enjoy people I don't have things in common with. 'ts how I work. Now I'd better get out of here before I appear whiney.

or is it too late :9

Not at all, and I'm sorry if I sounded like I was preaching, it wasn't meant that way. I just wanted to let you know how good female friendship can be.

November Rain said:
Be casual and act indifferent, if it happens it happens, if it doesn't so be it.

you seem to give the impression that you are in a win-win situation as long as you stay away from the worrying aspects of it (which you seem to be in now) so realise you're not in such a bad position and enjoy whatever comes next

Wow, you insightfull dude:cwink: That's exactly where I am at the minute -- I feel great but I am getting confused by all the options on my horrizon (and the ones in my face), and sometimes it's just too much; I may hire someone to make my decisions for me lol. However, you are right, I do feel like I am in a very good position . . . and it ain't missionary. :)

I don't wanna date any of my friends, lol. :huh: If I did everything would be awkward.

edit: Oh wait, was I reading the question wrong? The words are all over the place. :dry:

Erzengel said:
See Teen Titans, on the cusp. :up:

Me, Wil, Equint and jag will sit around a table and throw out pics and discuss who makes the team. You're looking good. :yay:

God, I hope I make it.:heart:

Darthphere said:
God, I hope I make it.:heart:

Ha. You even have Roy in your avatar. That makes it even funnier. :up:

i had the opposite. i had a hot friend that just wanted to be friends...it was embarassing because she found out that i liked her through a random text message that was supposed to go to my friend who is one slot above her on my phone..and well..i accidentally sent it to her...things are cool now though and we are still very good friends. plus..she let me down easy...that beehotch haha jk you know there is much love for ya penguin hater!

In relationships I notice that both people change. I often forget important dates and if they are just friends it isn't such a big deal

Batty for Bats! said:
I cannot believe you put "There" in there twice. :( :down
I keep getting the 'yes' and 'no' options confused and decided to screw the language and just make sure i got my point accross, nothing worse than putting up a poll that doesnt make sense and you have 9 repllies going on about it and people ticking the wrong box

I decide who I want to date by their personality. If it's not really up to par, then I'd much rather remain friends with them.

Plus, it's always good to have 1+ attractive female friends that you don't want to sleep with. It helps keep you balanced.

Yes, one of my best friends is an attractive young woman. We have been friends for 7 years but when we met, she was 19 and I was in my late 20s so a relationship just didn't feel right. Later on, she introduced me to my eventual wife.:word:

muertevilla said:
i had the opposite. i had a hot friend that just wanted to be friends...it was embarassing because she found out that i liked her through a random text message that was supposed to go to my friend who is one slot above her on my phone..and well..i accidentally sent it to her...things are cool now though and we are still very good friends. plus..she let me down easy...that beehotch haha jk you know there is much love for ya penguin hater!
oh yeah!?
well NOW look at your girlfriend.
she is SMOKIN!
*tsssss*
hot to the touch.​
and i have a friend who wanted to be more than friends just because that's what we were once... but once you've come back from the dark side, there's no going back.
i'd rather stay invested in batteries:oldrazz: than make a mess of a really old friendship... if you catch my drift. eh? EHH!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"