Guys, does this annoy the hell out of you?

Rocketman

Superhero
Reaction score
When a girl claims that she is not actively looking for a relationship, but she still goes on Facebook and mopes and whines about how she hasn't found the perfect one yet?

She has the chance to date a million guys and actually FIND the right one, yet she would rather sit in the corner and mope and read Twilight and have Prince Charming come to her rescue from out of the blue?

Or, she has plenty of opportunities to date really genuinely nice guys, but there just has to be one "wrong" thing with him? (Like, he's the same height as her?)

Then she updates her statuses with song lyrics from crappy bands who sang something about love and finding the one.

And if you talk to her in person, she'll completely dismiss being in a relationship as being a good idea, "Love isn't real," Blah blah blah, a nice guy doesn't deserve me, I'm just going to wait for the one.

And then she claims that all girls but her are stupid because they're dating intelligent guys.

39476533.jpg

Don't you just want to scream at these people?!

To reiterate:

This is an extreme turn-off, ladies. No genuinely good man will ever put up with this mopey, childish crap. I sure as hell wouldn't. (But then again, the girl I'm talking about, I view her as a total erection-killer, even though she's quite attractive and will never believe that about herself --- so I don't even have a dog in this fight :yay:)

Basically, before someone claims that I just want to get in her pants, I'm not. The point of this thread is that I can't stand stupid chicks. :cmad::cmad:

The worst part is when you ask them out, and they're all like "no". It's like, I'm a level 80 on World of Warcraft. Show me some respect. Ya know? Right fellas?

Right?

I'm glad I don't have that girl on my Facebook, but I do have lots of them always claiming they're independent women in no need of a man whilst they ditch them. Minutes later, they've changed their status to something they wish they had which is ultimately a man.

They should shut up because they know it's not true, they just want the attention and the 4,000 likes from other girls.

I'm glad I don't have that girl on my Facebook, but I do have lots of them always claiming they're independent women in no need of a man whilst they ditch them. Minutes later, they've changed their status to something they wish they had which is ultimately a man.

They should shut up because they know it's not true, they just want the attention and the 4,000 likes from other girls.

It's that or they're a independent, single mother who doesn't need a man. Then her girl friends give her a bunch of girly pep comments. :funny:

A lot of woman on my fb have forced me to unsubscribe from their news feeds because of garbage like this. Another thing I don't like is them trash talking their exes. They need to get on with their lives.

or even worst
when your hooking up with the girl, she has you taking her out a shopping sprees on a weekly bases, driving her all over town, taking her out to her favorite bar all the time (picking up her tab) well she spends the whole time there talking to her friends an ignoring you (until is time to drive her home and she all over you) and she consistently borrowing the car (an it always seem to break down ever time she does) , borrowing money (and never paying it back) and she still wont emit your relationship
until the day you get sick of her BS an say were over... an then she get all pissed that you dropped her, like you broke her heart

or maybe that was just me :dry:

It's kind of a bad news situation here ...

When it comes to single women who say they aren't looking for a relationship, a lot of them are only using it as a shield against undesirable men. It gives an easy out when turning down somebody who doesn't measure up to their standards. If the right guy did cross their paths, then they immediately begin looking for a relationship.

Kind of like going to visit a family that comes from a culture where you can't stand the food, beforehand you'd establish the premise that you've eaten just the biggest breakfast of all time so you're not hungry at all, so you have an easy excuse not to try anything.

Girls are very stupid. I hate being one. :csad:

It's kind of a bad news situation here ...

When it comes to single women who say they aren't looking for a relationship, a lot of them are only using it as a shield against undesirable men. It gives an easy out when turning down somebody who doesn't measure up to their standards. If the right guy did cross their paths, then they immediately begin looking for a relationship.

Yeah i'm one of those girls. Especially as a barmaid, it's just easier to say 'because I don't want a boyfriend at the moment' than have to tell every drunk ugly guy that you don't wanna go on a date with him. It just involves less arguement.

Of course, the problem is that when you do find that one guy that would make you be 'looking for a relationship' and he's heard you saying that your not looking for one to so many people that he doesn't even consider trying to date you...

Yeah i'm one of those girls. Especially as a barmaid, it's just easier to say 'because I don't want a boyfriend at the moment' than have to tell every drunk ugly guy that you don't wanna go on a date with him. It just involves less arguement.

Of course, the problem is that when you do find that one guy that would make you be 'looking for a relationship' and he's heard you saying that your not looking for one to so many people that he doesn't even consider trying to date you...
Don't ya just love irony?

For any attractive woman in the hospitality industry, the "no relationship shield" is invaluable, so I'm not slamming it. It's just a fact of life.

But the "right guy" will be confident enough, hopefully, to know that the rule doesn't apply to him. ;)

Sometimes when I see what some of the females on my friend list say it makes me want to unfriend them.

But what really sucks is when I say something that disagrees with they said, I'm the bad guy.

Sometimes when I see what some of the females on my friend list say it makes me want to unfriend them.

But what really sucks is when I say something that disagrees with they said, I'm the bad guy.

You never argue with a girl, you just have to agree and stay quiet. :ninja:

I'm a girl and this annoys me sometimes. :funny: Luckily I don't have many girl friends who whine about guys.

I do have one friend who's extremely smart, studying in an extremely male-heavy field. She's always attracting guys (ALWAYS!), but always rebuffs them for being creepy or awkward and wants a relationship to go the way she imagines it to go. And then she complains that she can't find a good man. :funny:

What's also funny is that I've told her how my bf and I met, and she thinks it's cute, but...if she heard some of the details, I'm pretty sure she would have gone running from a perfectly good, devoted man because he was extremely awkward at times. Like, does things TOTALLY wrong and I gave him the benefit of the doubt because I understood that he didn't have any malicious intentions. He was just awkward.

Some girls just don't know when to give a guy a second chance. :funny: But either they'll figure it out or they'll grow to be old single spinsters. -shrug- Not much you can do there.

When I was in college I started seeing this chick. She asked me out. Went on some dates, messed around a few times. Then she started talking about not really wanting a relationship, no big discussion, just passing comments. With that in mind, I'd take a step back, but she'd ask to hang out/go on more dates, so I'd dismiss her "no relationship" thing as just a tactic. Started to really dig her, then she would start that crap all over again. Got to the point where I finally said screw this and stopped calling her, figured I'd let her figure out what the hell she wanted. A week later, she had the gall to call me up, chewing me out for making her "feel like ****" and confusing her and toying with her emotions. Yeah....

I have a guy friend that acts this way as well. Not towards me obviously, but he's always posting this wishy washy **** on his Facebook.

"Wishy washy" is definitely the term for it.

- doesn't know what the hell she wants
- says one thing, meant something else the next day
- wants to "save herself" for marriage and God :barf:
- says if he's "The One," she won't mind having sex before marriage
- "You'll never understand me. I'm a woman. I have more layers than you'll ever know."
- Blah blah blah

I'm just sick of the whole thing. Just women in general. I'm becoming more and more of a misogynist, and it's not by choice. It's just happening, and it scares me. :csad:

I see it everywhere at bars, on Facebook, at work. Just whiny, unattractive babies who would soooo be attractive if they just grew a pair. I was taught that if you want something, you find it and take it. You don't wait for it to fall in your lap. Success in life is not always brought by dumb luck. You make your own success. Crying about not being happy will not make you happy.

You know what it is? They're not women yet. They're girls.

Girls are unattractive. But a woman, who is strong, intelligent, independent, and not wishy washy, that's where it's at.

And another thing.

Whoever came up with the idea that men are worse than women . . . totally incorrect. :doh: Just based on appearances alone, women are way more demanding in what they want in a man's appearance than what a man wants in a woman's appearance. I hear women talking about (literally) a list of requirements: "don't be ugly, don't be bald, must have blue eyes, must be taller than me, must be built."

Men don't really care about this. We have no requirements of the sort. At least I don't. We like you just the way you are, thanks. :yay: We don't need you to look ridiculous and wear clown make-up at the bar. In fact, 9 times out of 10, we might be more impressed that you didn't make yourself look like a giant doll. And if you think men like that don't exist, here's one typing right now. (But I'm ugly, so it sucks to be you.:awesome:)

We have a much harder time approaching you than you do approaching us. Just come on over. We want you to. The guys who want to get in your pants are the ones coming over because you're dressed like your pants desperately need to be gotten into. No wonder you have no "luck". :whatever:

Rocketman, i take it you've split up with the girl with the odour?

And another thing.

Whoever came up with the idea that men are worse than women . . . totally incorrect. :doh: Just based on appearances alone, women are way more demanding in what they want in a man's appearance than what a man wants in a woman's appearance. I hear women talking about (literally) a list of requirements: "don't be ugly, don't be bald, must have blue eyes, must be taller than me, must be built."

Men don't really care about this. We have no requirements of the sort. At least I don't. We like you just the way you are, thanks. :yay: We don't need you to look ridiculous and wear clown make-up at the bar. In fact, 9 times out of 10, we might be more impressed that you didn't make yourself look like a giant doll. And if you think men like that don't exist, here's one typing right now. (But I'm ugly, so it sucks to be you.:awesome:)

We have a much harder time approaching you than you do approaching us. Just come on over. We want you to. The guys who want to get in your pants are the ones coming over because you're dressed like your pants desperately need to be gotten into. No wonder you have no "luck". :whatever:

Oh my god, this so much.

I know so many girls that go on the fem-crusade about how "society" dictates what a woman "must be like", what is considered beauty, how hard it is to deal with he pressure that society puts on being a woman. Yada yada yada.

And it's like, okay women, I can say all the same **** about men.

Women always ***** about how society says this is beautiful:

270369.jpg

But this isn't:

fatgirl.jpg

But let's be real, it's not like a girl is gonna go for this:

zune-tattoo.jpg

If she has a shot at this:

mv5bmti0otkzmtaxnf5bml5banbnxkftztcwmjc2otmwmg_v1_sx278_sy400_.jpg

I listened to someone call men "fatists" because this overweight girl I know struggles to find dates because she's, well, overweight, but then when she did start dating someone, turn around and talk about how this girl deserved better and shouldn't "settle for a fat guy"...

I was just like, double standard, much?

But you're right. Girls all the time have such strict demands on their men - hair style, eye color, height and weight requirements, etc...

As far as I'm concerned, I don't have those requirements. Yes, I want a female to be attractive. But I don't care if she's brunette, blonde, or redhead (yes I have a preference, but it is not vital), I don't care if she has blue eyes, brown eyes, or green eyes (yes I have a preference, but it's not vital), and while there's a perception of me that I only like smaller, thinner girls (which is largely true, but not entirely), I have been known to be attracted to larger girls as well.

And then in terms of the OP, yes, it bothers me as well. I have so many girls on my Facebook, who will never give a legit guy a shot (whether it be me, or just a legit guy in general), continue to associate only with the *******s who treat them like ****, then proceed to whine about how all guys are this or that or whatever, but when a good guy comes along (whether it be me, or someone else), completely blow that guy off without so much as a second thought.

I have had girls that have turned me down, and I don't hear them whining or crying about this or that or the other thing, and it's like well, it just didn't work out, for whatever reasons I wasn't what you were looking for, best of luck to you, and hope I have better luck with the next one.

Then I have girls who blow me off, and then start whining and crying about dudes being whatever, and then start talking about how they wished they had exactly what it was that I was offering them, and it's like okay, shut the god damn hell up I don't wanna hear it. Really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"