The Gifted got your siX | The Gifted's sixth episode

THUNDERBIRD SEEKS ANSWERS FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS FRIEND ON AN ALL-NEW “THE GIFTED” MONDAY, NOVEMBER 6, ON FOX

Determined to find out more information behind what Sentinel Services did to an old friend of his, Thunderbird spearheads a mission to get answers. Meanwhile, Lauren encounters a new friend with useful powers and Blink makes a big decision regarding her future in the all-new “got your siX” episode of THE GIFTED airing Monday, Nov. 6 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GIF-106) (TV-PG L, V)

Cast: Stephen Moyer as Reed Strucker; Amy Acker as Caitlin Strucker; Sean Teale as Eclipse/Marcos Diaz; Jamie Chung as Blink/Clarice Fong aka Clarice Ferguson; Coby Bell as Jace Turner; Emma Dumont as Polaris/Lorna Dane; Blair Redford as Thunderbird/John Proudstar; Natalie Alyn Lind as Lauren Strucker; Percy Hynes White as Andy Strucker

Guest Cast: Garret Dillahunt as Dr. Roderick Campbell; Elena Satine as Dreamer; Jermaine Rivers as Shatter; Hayley Lovitt as Sage; Joe Nemmers as Agent Weeks; Michelle Veintimilla as Carmen; Dayna Beilenson as Pedestrian #1; Ryan Czerwonko as Angry-Looking Man; Eric Hunter as Mutant Amputee; Aden Stay as Man From Truck; Danny Ramirez as Wes; Charlie Nix as Skyler; Jessica Goei as Naya; Andrew Benator as Aide; Justin Smith as Driver; David Alessi as Cop; Kristopher Charles as SS Tech

I apologize if this was already posted, as I can't see the first three posts in this thread. I just love this clip of John. I really love the back story of him being a veteran. I would love to hear more about how that worked.

I apologize if this was already posted, as I can't see the first three posts in this thread. I just love this clip of John. I really love the back story of him being a veteran. I would love to hear more about how that worked.

He disposed of it fine, but I wish he'd been forced to just muffle the blast using his body to show off his durability.

Last edited:
I mean, he caught flying shrapnel in his hand. A human would've lost his hand.

He disposed of it fine, but I wish he'd been forced to just muffle the blast using his body to show off his durability.

do you want to see an explosion or a muffled fart sound?

Pumped for tonight! Jamie Chung liked one of my tweets about Blink!

If you can dodge a hammer, you can dodge a ball...

If Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters ever needs an assistant or new professor, Polaris needs to enlist right now. Really don't see how at this point Caitlin doesn't see that her kids are going to get more involved with the mutant underground, much as she may not like it. Heck, when Lauren volunteered and Caitlin said she couldn't stop it...it was never your call to begin with, Caitlin.

Also, loved that little Claremont nod on the truck.

They've literally named dropped the X-Men in every episode. Lol.

Oh looks like we're an episode behind here.

Last edited:
They've literally named dropped the X-Men in every episode. Lol.

And they don't plan to showcase 1 of them in here. Such a failure.

As for this episode, another slow episode. I was bored. I feel like I have seen this trying to escape and hide from the police too many times now.:csad:

Despite enjoying this ep, I feel it's the weakest one since the show aired.
Now that the family have been reunited and Polaris is free, the show is kinda lost direction.

I'm not sure how I feel about the Struckers playing happy family in the Mutant club house.
I hope the evolve the families role on the show. I feel they work better when the're separated or there is conflict. REALLY want Andy to get recruited by the Brotherhood (Or the tv equivalent of the Brotherhood). And I kinda want Reed to be killed off tbh. Maybe his death can trigger Andy's dark side.

Whatever Eclipse and Warbird are planning I hope it builds to a decent pay off.

Loved the team work powers.

Definitely the weakest episode and a bit of running in place as the show shifts from rescuing Reed/Lorna to the mystery of the Hounds and the Strucker lineage. We know there's a big twist and ep coming up soon, so I hope they hit the Hound/Strucker storyline with some force.

Does anyone think Dillahunt was great in the episode though? He has just the right amount of like, unsettling behind his eyes. Just like how he was when he Cromartie in Sarah Conner Chronicles. I really dig him as an actor, and can't wait to see Ahab get more and more screentime.

Last edited:
I've always liked Moyer as an actor, so I'm fine with him staying. Beside that I just kinda want Thunderbird and Blink to make out already. Come on, show, we know that's where it's all headed.

I agree, weak sauce episode.

Polaris definitely needs her own basement, bunker, or some kind of Danger Room-esque spot where she can train the mutants. She's going to throw some metal object that's going to hit one of the mutants by accident.

That place houses mutants, surely there's some kind of room that's made of something strong. I'm thinking like the bunker that Charles used to train Havok in First Class.

x-men-first-class-20110427024842806.jpg

Lorna training the mutants was interesting, she kept it old school. I'm hoping for a Danger Room training session too. Great episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"