Gotham Knights

Glade that the ps4 and xbox one version got canceled pretty surprised but that but means this game will not be held back my last gen. The combat dosnt looks the best they really should have kept the arkham combat system will wait for reviews on this. SS kill the justice league looks miles better.

I’m putting the four main characters into Ninja Turtle archetypes. Nightwing/Leonardo, Red Hood/Raphael, Robin/Donatello and yes I’m saying it Babs is most definitely Batgirl/Michelangelo. About as close to an AAA TMNT game we’ll get lol.

Looks alright, similar, yet different to a lot of the Arkham titles.

Creatively though, I'm not a big fan of that magic jumping Red Hood does to get about rooftops, looks a little silly IMO.

If anything, I'd give him that glider Nightwing has & give Nightwing more a Spider-Man Lite like feel with grappling hooks & a double jump to clear bigger distances.

Or alternatively, just give Red Hood a grappling hook & the motorbike, would make him different from the others as I presume Batgirl will have similar gliding to Batman.

I’m putting the four main characters into Ninja Turtle archetypes. Nightwing/Leonardo, Red Hood/Raphael, Robin/Donatello and yes I’m saying it Babs is most definitely Batgirl/Michelangelo. About as close to an AAA TMNT game we’ll get lol.
I'd switch her with Robin/Donnie. No way she's the goofy one. :nono:

Between Nightwing's Green Goblin glider and Bro Hood's mystical energy jumps, I might just have to play most of the game as Batgirl. Which was my plan anyway :o
Same plan here .:cwink:

She’ll at least be the one I expect to spend most time with of the 4.

I really have to question their logic in showing this not long after we got a much longer showcase of the same character, you'd think they'd want to show something with Batgirl or Robin instead.

They seem to be highlighting each one. Their Instagram has them all posing and the caption is "who's next"

Robin is the only one I really want to see more of, and has been weirdly absent from many of these more focused looks.

I really have to question their logic in showing this not long after we got a much longer showcase of the same character, you'd think they'd want to show something with Batgirl or Robin instead.
Yeah, I’m looking forward to Batgirl most.

Man, I'm keen to play as Robin but I dislike so many of the skins haha

The skins in these types of games are always just too much. The beauty of simplicity is lost in these designs.

Boy does this look like sheeeit :o Arkham Knight, a game from 2015 looks more PS5 than this PS5 game :funny: Too bad they had to force all that Batmobile stuff on players.

Just please don't screw up Batgirl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"