Gotham Gotham Season 2, Episode 18 "Pinewood"

Guts

Smug
Reaction score
z9zTKaz.jpg

After leaving Arkham Asylum, Barbara attempts to make amends with Gordon. Then, Bruce and Alfred track down one of Thomas Wayne's former friends from Project Chimera, but Hugo Strange disrupts their plans in the all-new "Wrath of the Villains: Pinewood" episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, April 18 (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-218) (TV-14 L, V)
[YT]L-TpHgZQpHs[/YT]
[YT]KSFy5EUKcss[/YT]

New Galavan is even more badass.

Yeah he's def more badass now haha. I liked Freeze's new suit.

Another entertaining episode.

Please Barbara sane.

The only thing strange about Freeze's suit was how it didn't have a helmet. I thought Victor needed his helmet to help contain the subzero temperature in his suit to his body.

Plus, I also thought it was funny on how neither Jim or Alfred went for Victor's unprotected head.

But overall, this was a great episode.

I really loved the "randomness" of this episode, but I have to admit I wanted to see at least a few seconds of Cobblepot & Nygma.

The only thing strange about Freeze's suit was how it didn't have a helmet. I thought Victor needed his helmet to help contain the subzero temperature in his suit to his body.

Plus, I also thought it was funny on how neither Jim or Alfred went for Victor's unprotected head.

But overall, this was a great episode.

I think the neck piece of the outfit was cooling him for now without the helmet, maybe I'm wrong.

And I don't think they went for the head cause I don't think they were really going for the kill shot. I think Jim specifically was maybe just looking to try and stop him and take him in/return him to Arkham. But who knows haha :shrug:

I really loved the "randomness" of this episode, but I have to admit I wanted to see at least a few seconds of Cobblepot & Nygma.

Looks like we get some Riddler next week.

I think this was one of the weaker episodes in a very strong 2nd year despite the fact that a lot happened.

Barbara just doesn't do it for me. She's more of a model than an actress and that hurts when she gets too much screen time.

Sometimes this show insults the views intelligence, and I think it happened too often in this epsoide.

Glavan is back...already. Mr. Freeze's suit is now bullet proof, but Gordon who's a dead eye shot doesn't bother to aim for an unprotected head?

And speaking of Bruce, he's willing to give up his cash to free a girl, yet he doesn't hire his own PI's to aid Gordon or even bother to pay for bodyguard protection?

And speaking of Bruce, he's willing to give up his cash to free a girl, yet he doesn't hire his own PI's to aid Gordon or even bother to pay for bodyguard protection?

In a town this bent, you seriously think it's wise to trust PIs and bodyguards esp when dealing with such a dangerous and sensitive case?

In a town this bent, you seriously think it's wise to trust PIs and bodyguards esp when dealing with such a dangerous and sensitive case?

Hire people from the midwest? Or Gordon, who pretty much knows who's trustworthy can aid. Alfred presumably has good contacts too.

I think Gotham needs some grounding. If a character is dead, keep them dead, unless it's Jerome. He was awesome!

With Galavan back from the dead, it makes me wonder if we will see Jerome return as well. This time with the clown makeup?

Did anyone else think that the girl with the Dino arm was going to say that she was pregnant? With the son growing up to be Killer Croc? I was waiting the entire episode for this to happen.

I think I kinda like the direction they are going with the Wayne murders plot, tying all the threads they created throughout the two seasons. I hope they can do justice to this set up in the last few episodes.

Cool to see Freeze again and who knows what Galavan will get up to now!

Barbara is a lot better too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"