Gotham Season 2, Episode 22 "Transference"

Discussion in 'Gotham' started by Guts, May 20, 2016.

1. Drz Real Hero

While the season finale was a bit lackluster, the entire season 2 was phenonimal.

8/10 easily.

2. The Guard Registered

I'm just glad Hugo is still alive.

3. aNarcHy2day Screw You Mayans!

The finale was underwhelming in terms of how they gave resolutions to the season long plots- indeed, come to think of it, it didn't feel like a finale.

4. Tilapia Registered

Horrible. Hoping I can call it quits with this show. Fish has to die. Jada Pinkett is mailing it in. Let her go already. And she had every reason to kill Penguin there. It's not like she took him captive and had Butch realign with her. Terrible finish.

5. kguillou Registered

I thought it was a good finale to a great season. My only complaint ia how the F did Strange survive that fire/ice blast from Freeze and Firefly? Even worse, did anyone notice how his wounds healed drastically from before and after the commercial break?

6. Lencho01 Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

Yeah, it really felt like there was another episode coming up.

7. PretenderNX01 Registered

Well there is one coming up in September. :p

I think the thing is they resolved some stuff early, like Azrael/Galavan's real end was a couple episodes ago. And they showed The Court was behind Strange and his monsters last week and that was when he was ordered to leave Indian Hill, so this episode was basically set up for next season.

I guess the heat and cold cancelled each other out but it was one of their larger leaps in that episode. I'm sure they don't want to kill off Hugo Strange before Batman was around but then don't have him caught in a blast fight. It looked cool though. LOL

8. Guts Smug

I guess it was okay to kill off a minor villain like Salvatore Maroni, but a major Batman villain like Hugo Strange has to stay alive.

9. Cats Hot-blooded Feline

It seems that while Gotham has the knack of creating some of the best and most memorable episodes, they often fall flat during the finale. Even the mid season finale was better. Was so hoping Bruce would finally do something Batman-y and get Lucius and himself out of the death trap. But no. Then I hoped he'd do something Batman-y and save Selina as he'd valiantly proposed last ep, but no. She had to save him yet again. If he isn't embarrassed yet, I'm embarrassed for him. Also Hugo and Penguin surviving the finale is just a stretch, as described by others. I am intrigued, however, by the freaks let loose. At least they got that right.

10. Just_Human Registered

Was taht Mad Hatter in the GCPD?

11. PretenderNX01 Registered

Maybe, he's rumored to be involved in Season 3 so he could have shown up already.

12. Kathemy It could happen to you

13. mesallie Registered

When will season 3 be out ?

14. Kane52630 Timmverse User

I finally caught the finale....I gotta say I love this stupid cheesy show. It never fails to make me laugh. The whole Clayface Gordon scenes was hysterical.

15. Sawyer High King

I thought the ClayGordon stuff was a bit much, even for this show. Though I did like that it was Barbara who immediately pinpointed that it wasn't Jim and that it took him showing interest in her/dissing Lee to tip her off. I guess that's shows a certain level of growth on her part.

16. Jesse.A Registered

Does anyone know who the actor was that was playing the Strike Force leader in the opening scene of the season 2 finale on Gotham who went to Arkham and get Gordon? I wonder if they are bringing him back since Pickney was killed by the Riddler and there's no more main Strike Force guys.

#41 Jesse.A, Jun 29, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
  17. PretenderNX01 Registered

IMDB lists Gerard Cordero as Strike Force Lieutenant
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4371272/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

I think Josie Mac is still alive of the original Strike Force team.

18. Iceman Daffy Duck Vs The Joker

This was ****ing awesome. :funny: