Gotham Gotham Season 2, Episode 22 "Transference"

Guts

Smug
Reaction score
z9zTKaz.jpg
HUGO STRANGE'S PLANS UNRAVEL ON THE SEASON FINALE OF "GOTHAM" MONDAY, MAY 23, ON FOX

Jada Pinkett Smith, Nathan Darrow and Michelle Veintimilla Guest-Star

While Gordon, Bruce and Lucius remain at Indian Hill, the city of GOTHAM will be met with a new threat as Hugo Strange's inmates devise a plan to escape and start their new lives in GOTHAM in the all-new "Wrath of the Villains: Transference" season finale episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, May 23 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-222) (TV-14 D, L, V)
2.jpg

The only person to notice that Gordon wasn't himself was Barbara after he called Leslie a "ho".

Last edited:
That was quite horrifying, the face thing.

Well, I guess this will clench that Batman will indeed become as crazy as the villains he ends up fighting.

Now at the end, should I assume that was
Hush?

Last edited:
I thought the finale was meh compared to rest of the season which was much better.

Well, I guess this will clench that Batman will indeed become as crazy as the villains he ends up fighting.

Now at the end, should I assume that was
Hush?

It could be Thomas Wayne jr. The Court of Owls are going to be the villains of season 3 and in the comics the character was named Lincoln March and he was reveled to be Bruce Wayne's younger brother and he is the Talon. If he is Thomas Wayne jr, it looks like he's going to be Bruce's twin instead.
28965aea68eb1226b9e971a813b09398.jpg

batman10page-thumb-330x205-93818.jpg

I thought the finale was meh compared to rest of the season which was much better.
Finales have a certain amount of setup they have to do while wrapping up other plots and that can affect pacing (and I noticed they're usually more styled like an action movie than the psychological drama we're more used to) but I was on edge throughout so that's good to me.

http://tvline.com/2016/05/20/gotham-season-2-finale-video-clayface-jim-gordon/

If Bullock isn't the one to figure Clayface out, he should turn over his badge.
I think he suspected something happened to Jim but probably just thought it was Strange getting to him.

The only person to notice that Gordon wasn't himself was Barbara after he called Leslie a "ho".

She knew he wasn't him at all. That I thought a good use of her. She knows him best.

I also agree with you about that last spoiler, not sure when I can how much but that was my thought.
There was an Instagram post about owls escaping in Gotham having been used in cloning experiments.

For an episode with a severed head and Butch and his big gun, it wasn't so violent.
They didn't kill of Ms Peabody, or Fish and they even let the homeless lady live. I was scared for all of them, women and people of color don't usually make it out of horror movies

Well, the last image of the season is going to give me nightmares. WTF!?!?!?!?!???

Yeah, I actually thought this finale was a little lacking. I liked last year's better, even if it was coming off a lesser season overall.

I am intrigued by that ending, though.

Well, Thomas Wayne Jr showing up means David gets a chance to play villain. I think he'll be phenomenal at that.

Once again I just cannot stand Fish, at all. "I'm Fish Mooney *****" oh god ****

But she is Fish Mooney, b****. :o

That's her name after the resurrection. She's not Fish Mooney anymore, she's Fish Mooney-Bîtch.

Well, the last image of the season is going to give me nightmares. WTF!?!?!?!?!???

This reaction is a bit much don't you think? Give you nightmares? WTF with like 10 ?! Come on now haha.

eh. kind of a weak ending to what was otherwise a much better season.

I'm not all that familiar with the whole Court of Owls thing, so I really don't know where they are going with that.

Yeah a weak finale. I like court of owls so I'm excited for that. Not happy that Fish appears to be back now for next season, why couldn't she just stay ****ing dead.

I take it that was a clone of Bruce, created at the behest of the Court in the hope they can murder Bruce and replace him.

I too felt the finale was weak compared to the rest of the season.

I thought Fish was on the bus all by herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"