Gotham Gotham Season 2, Episode 8 " Tonight's the Night"

whenever i see a sandwich left unattended i also eat it

i don't think of it as "stealing"

more like giving it a home in my stomach

LOL!

Penguin is a menace to unattended sandwiches.

This was a reasonably decent episode but certainly not the best of season 2. It'll be interesting to see what happens now that Bruce and Galavan have fallen out since Galavan can't play Bruce anymore especially after trying to blackmail him and then burning the supposed information about the Waynes' killer.

Last edited:
Gotham Season 2 Episode 8 "Tonight's the Night"

At exactly one minute in, The Fabulous Ms. Julie Newmar (the original and best Catwoman) does a very quick cameo as a church organist. It lasts about two seconds. She was, in fact, formally educated as a pianist/keyboardist, from a very early age.

http://www.fox.com/gotham/full-episodes

Screen Capture

Last edited:
That looks nothing like Julie Newmar. There's no imdb screen credit given.

Looking forward to the Riddler/Penguin team up. Though, I loved how things kept going wrong as he was trying to bury Kringle.

You could say they each have the good on each other.

The Riddler's days appear to be numbered at the GCPD!

I realize the past few stories have had other issues to deal with, but doesn't it strike folks as a bit odd that no one around GCPD would ask about why Miss Kringle is no longer reporting to work?

I realize the past few stories have had other issues to deal with, but doesn't it strike folks as a bit odd that no one around GCPD would ask about why Miss Kringle is no longer reporting to work?

I don't think enough time has passed between episodes for anyone to be suspicious. If Kringle hasn't shown up to work for one day, people are more likely to think she's sick rather than murdered.

She died at the end of episode 6, Edward searches for her body in episode 7, he buries her in episode 8. I would assume that each of these episodes are supposed to take place in the span of three days.

She died at the end of episode 6, Edward searches for her body in episode 7, he buries her in episode 8. I would assume that each of these episodes are supposed to take place in the span of three days.

I'd say it's less than 3 days, possibly one and a half.

Nygma kills Kringle at the end of episode 6 in the evening/at night.
He wakes up the next day in episode 7 and has to find the body.
He then buries the body the next day when it's light in episode 8.

I'd say we're looking at a time span of 36-48 hours.

Kringle missing a day or two wouldn't arouse too much suspicion, especially if people just think she's off sick. However, the longer her absence goes on without a word from her, that's when people might start wondering about her whereabouts.

tumblr_nxtobqxmZk1tm9plgo1_250.gif
tumblr_nxtobqxmZk1tm9plgo6_250.gif

tumblr_nxtobqxmZk1tm9plgo2_250.gif
tumblr_nxtobqxmZk1tm9plgo4_250.gif

tumblr_nxtobqxmZk1tm9plgo5_250.gif
tumblr_nxtobqxmZk1tm9plgo3_250.gif

This cannot possibly be the Barbara that Jim marries.

I loved the part where Jim was tied up and stealthily trying to escape.

Angle 1: Jim sitting quiet and still right next to 2 other people carrying on a conversation.

Angle 2: We see Jim's hands tied up as he thrashes about desperately to cut the ropes.

Back to Angle 1: Jim could be a mannequin.

Back to Angle 2: CRASH! BOOM! BANG!

Back to Angle 1: You are on a calm, serene ocean...

Back to Angle 2: Jim's body's is basically in convulsions.

Looking forward to the Riddler/Penguin team up. Though, I loved how things kept going wrong as he was trying to bury Kringle.

Oh looking forward to that. Yes that was hilarious. I really love the way they've handled Nygma.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"