Gotham Season 3 Episode 3 - "Look Into My Eyes"

Discussion in 'Gotham' started by Ozbridge, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Kane52630 Timmverse User

2. Kane52630 Timmverse User

3. NotNickFury Registered

Well, yeah, if I can help it, I don't spend time around teenagers. You know, job, real life, and stuff. And whether anyone disagrees, that's fine. Not here to persuade. Whether it's the writing or Bicondova's performance and delivery, I just don't buy some of Selina's dialogue or delivery- again, similar to American Hustle- compared to the other younger folks on the show.

4. Neptune Uchiha

This wasn't a very good episode either. Why would Bruce not help out Selina? The clone wasn't going anywhere and he owes her. What are Barbs and Tabby still doing on the show? And why oh why force Lee to come back to Gotham. No one cares! And then they try to shoehorn in a connection to Falcone. What happened to the court of Owls? Did they go on vacation? I don't like the season 1 villain of the week format. I hope they're not going with that again.

5. PretenderNX01 Registered

He was dealing with the fact that a double of himself just showed up.

They run a club which introduced Mad Hatter and may have other things in the future. Wait and see.

You could wait and see. The Falcones have a lot of connections to the Bat mythos.

They explained this all last week.

They're not.

6. Neptune Uchiha

Yeah, i don't buy all that. Selina has helped bruce countless of times, he owed her and the clone was safely at Wayne manor, he wasn't going anywhere. their was no reason at all why Bruce couldn't help Selina find her friend. The whole thing was forced just so clone Bruce could meet up with Selina later. And Selina's reaction when he showed up doesn't make any sense either.

Barbs and Tabby are pretty much useless. They have no agency. Jim comes by every now and then to ask Barbara something, and Tabby just stands there looking hot, that's all.

I don't like Lee as a character and i prefer Falcone without this love triangle his son is involved in. Also the son seems like the boring cliche hot docter guy with a heart of gold.

I wanted to see the court of owls as the main threat for at least a solid arc, like Theo.

And Bruce said Selina wouldn't understand that he has a clone. Why not? :huh: She was at Indian Hill, ran around with Fish and her crew of freaks from Indian Hill. It's stupid, really.

#31 Neptune, Oct 6, 2016
    Last edited by moderator Morg: Oct 21, 2016
  7. Kathemy It could happen to you

8. Lencho01 Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

I really liked this episode. Wasn't expecting the twist at the dinner scene.

9. Iceman Daffy Duck Vs The Joker

Good to see Lee again and I liked Mad Hatter. The Mayor is way too cheesy for me. Great to see Penguin freeing Riddler, looking forward to more interactions between them to come.