Gotham Gotham Season 3 Episode 4 - "New Day Rising"

Ozbridge

Sidekick
Reaction score
PENGUIN WANTS TO MAKE GOTHAM SAFE AGAIN ON AN ALL-NEW “GOTHAM” MONDAY, OCTOBER 10, ON FOX

Penguin gains power as he narrows in on the nomination for Mayor of Gotham. Meanwhile, Gordon turns Alice (guest star Naian Gonzalez Norvind) into the GCPD for the bounty. Also, Bruce and Alfred race to find Bruce’s doppleganger after learning he’s assumed Bruce’s identity in the all-new “Mad City: New Day Rising” episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, Oct. 10 (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

Cast: Ben McKenzie as Detective James Gordon, Donal Logue as Harvey Bullock, David Mazouz as Bruce Wayne, Morena Baccarin as Leslie Thompkins, Sean Pertwee as Alfred, Robin Lord Taylor as Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin, Erin Richards as Barbara Kean, Camren Bicondova as Selina Kyle/the future Catwoman, Cory Michael Smith as Edward Nygma/the future Riddler, Jessica Lucas as Tabitha Galavan, Chris Chalk as Lucius Fox, Drew Powell as Butch Gilzean, Maggie Geha as the future Poison Ivy, Michael Chiklis as Detective Nathaniel Barnes

Guest Cast: Naian Gonzalez Norvind as Alice Tetch, Leslie Hendrix as Kathryn

New pic:

tumblr_oen0yycmgi1vdia0so1_540.jpg

[YT]kkWw_deMt60[/YT]
Penguin was looking a little orange in that campaign photo...

So at this point, yeah, pretty much anyone can walk into the GCPD, no matter how suspicious looking, and start causing mayhem.

After he was taken by the Court, I guess the Bruce double is going to become Lincoln March.
tumblr_ngo49tC1091ro1khyo1_500.jpg

Great episode, horrible pacing.

I really loved the tone of this episode-enjoyed it overall. I complained about the same for the first two episodes so happy to see the (temporary) course correction.

I really loved the tone of this episode-enjoyed it overall. I complained about the same for the first two episodes so happy to see the (temporary) course correction.
Honestly I feel like the show is back on track. I have high hopes for the upcoming stuff!

I still don't understand how Riddler is out walking the streets....?:loco:

I love the "look" of this show. I'm still not thrilled with Ben McKenzie's acting but Bullock and Penguin are fantastic and I like Bruce & Alfred too.

I enjoyed the Riddler/Butch/Penguin moment, but upon reflection, I thought they could have played out the election a bit more, like accusations against Penguin and how he responds in his Penguin way, with Riddler contributing campaign ideas.

Also Penguin didn't know he was gonna win a landslide victory until the reporter announced he has won a landslide victory, amateurs =P

Wonder what's up with Barnes.

Bruce and Tetch...

giphy.gif

Just watched this episode...someone tell me though, it doesn't make sense to me...why does Nygma suddenly want to kill Penguin? Seriously? Thought it was just a twist and he wanted to take Butch down, that might have made sense but why again...?

What made Nygma change his mind? Jesus. As usual, I enjoy Gotham's twists but this for me is taking it maybe too far.

Butch was one of my favorite characters on the show, but now...eh. Still, I don't want him to go though.

I always believed Nygma thought of Oswald as a true friend. Why would Nygma turn on him now? I could understand if it's because Penguin just keeps growing madder every time and dangerous. I could understand the fear. Or was it when Oswald got mad at Nygma because he suggested he should run for the campaign fairly and reasonably without cheating?

I like it when these characters show their true colors in the end, and show that it was all part of a malicious plan, and by doing so meticulously. Nygma and Oswald are extremely clever. Both geniuses. But still, finding out Nygma was just playing Oswald seems forced.

Oh *****...I just finished the whole episode. F**k LOL. That was why. Now I know. LOL. Dang, I so did not see that coming!

I enjoyed the Riddler/Butch/Penguin moment, but upon reflection, I thought they could have played out the election a bit more, like accusations against Penguin and how he responds in his Penguin way, with Riddler contributing campaign ideas.

Yeah those could have added to the election storyline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"