Gotham Gotham Season 3 Episode 5 - "Anything For You"

Ozbridge

Sidekick
Reaction score
--"GOTHAM" - (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

I'D DO ANYTHING ON AN ALL-NEW "GOTHAM" MONDAY, OCTOBER 17, ON FOX

Crime in Gotham is at an all-time high, as Penguin struggles to uphold his promises to the city. Meanwhile, Butch goes down a dark path with the infamous Red Hood Gang and Bruce begins to investigate Ivy's whereabouts in the all-new "Mad City: Anything for You" episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, Oct. 17 (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-305) (TV-14 D, L, V)

Cast: Ben McKenzie as Detective James Gordon, Donal Logue as Harvey Bullock, David Mazouz as Bruce Wayne, Morena Baccarin as Leslie Thompkins, Sean Pertwee as Alfred, Robin Lord Taylor as Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin, Erin Richards as Barbara Kean, Camren Bicondova as Selina Kyle/the future Catwoman, Cory Michael Smith as Edward Nygma/the future Riddler, Jessica Lucas as Tabitha Galavan, Chris Chalk as Lucius Fox, Drew Powell as Butch Gilzean, Maggie Geha as the future Poison Ivy, Michael Chiklis as Detective Nathaniel Barnes

Guest Cast: Jamie Chung as Valerie Vale, Michael Stoyanov as Red Hood Leader, James Andrew O'Connor as Tommy Bones

I wonder whether "Anything for you" is referred to Bruce is willing to do anything for Selina (join a notorious gang to investigate the whereabouts of Ivy). Btw in episode 6 or 7 there's a scene of Bruce partying at the Sirens club, which includes Selina, Ivy, Nygma, Butch, Barbara and Tabitha (duh), so it doesn't take Bruce too long to find Ivy.

Set pics:

2cz38f9.jpg

vcxcb4.jpg

I'm not 100% sure that these 2 pics are from episode 5 but apparently Bruce 2 (he's definitely Bruce 2 because of that hair cut) and Selina are in the city. There were stunt doubles so probably there'll be a bit action.

Curious to see where this goes with Barnes.

I think the picture with Thomas and Selina is from episode 3, where he picked her up with the car. I don't see Thomas appearing in this episode; he's busy being tinkered with by the Court.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but were all of the members of the original Red Hood gang killed in battle? Or did any escape?

EDIT: With episode done, fairly decent. Got some things moving with Bruce admitting his feelings for Selina- and her not needing to ask this time if he wanted to kiss her- Ivy makes her public return, Zsasz's return is always welcome, as I like him in short bursts, and I swear that Gotham is just prepping the Tumblr fan art folks to make any Nygma and Oswald fan art. That's as close as the two have come to being more than just a platonic pair.

And yet, good as this episode was, I still think the best part was that final moment with Jervis, who now really feels like the Mad Hatter.

Last edited:
I was worried about Butch there for a bit. But fun episode.

So Lee had problems with Jim and things he was doing and how he handled situations and all his police work etc. But she has no problem marrying the son of Falcone. Wtf?

But, but, he's a lawbiding citizen...

(At least until he's revealed to be the adult Talon.)

For a moment I thought Ed and Oswald were actually going to get in on. I'm not into all this shipping lark but they started something here and they need to follow through now tbh. Even if it ends up with Ed jilting Penguin that's fine, but it needs a resolution.

For a moment I thought Ed and Oswald were actually going to get in on. I'm not into all this shipping lark but they started something here and they need to follow through now tbh. Even if it ends up with Ed jilting Penguin that's fine, but it needs a resolution.

Yeah, with every stunt that this show has pulled off, I was honestly bracing myself since there were times where i honestly thought that it really looked liked the two would pass the friend zone line in this episode.

The ratings increase for this episode is really welcome news for fans of the show. I doubt anyone will tune out from this one either.

So Lee had problems with Jim and things he was doing and how he handled situations and all his police work etc. But she has no problem marrying the son of Falcone. Wtf?

He is not a mobster and have a respectable job that must help.

I also thaught that Ed and Oswald were going to kiss, there is a kind of homoerotic tension between them.

Maybe they're setting up that type of relationship between Oswald and Ed.

Ha, I really thought that was happening haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"