Gotham Gotham Season 3 Episode 11 - "Beware the Green-Eyed Monster"

oNXiwlc.png

I'm saying it's ridiculous for you to hold that stance when Jim shot two men who work for a MOB BOSS.

Are you kidding me? You're acting like he shot two random guys walking down the street. He shot two men that work for a CRIME LORD.

You have to have some screws loose to be defending them.

What are you 10 ?

Simple fact is... he shot two men who were not doing anything. It does not matter who they work for.

If they were aiming their guns at him, or threatening him in some way, fine that is different.

They were STANDING there not doing anything and were shot, not in self defense, not because they were doing anything, because Jim is acting more and more like a nut job. it is not a hard concept and I really wont bother arguing over this any further as obviously your sense of right and wrong is slightly skewed or has not developed yet.

Have a good one.

:funny: Aww, look at you still trying to defend your misguided and irrelevant stance.

YouTriedKerry.gif

I REALLY don't like how that scene went down:

-Lee conveniently didn't see that Mario was about to stab her. BTW I don't buy that he could get that close to her with a raised knife and her not see ANYTHING!!

-The knife conveniently falls into the ocean, so know Jim has no way to prove that his shooting was justified/Mario was a threat.

-He conveniently previously promised Carmine that he wouldn't kill his son.

Oh come on writers, how contrived can you get with the "everyone is going to hate Jim, including Lee" thing (which sounds really lame to BTW). Like this is ridiculous. Also if Lee thinks for a second that Jim would kill an innocent man just, because he was jealous, then she's an idiot.

Ya I found that poor that Lee's just suddenly stupid and not believing in Jim about Mario's virus, she's suppose to be smart.

Talon side stepped half a dozen bullets but missed the incoming vase? He did take out 3 bigger thugs at once earlier.

I enjoyed the show though, and look forward to Penguin vs Riddler who will backstab the Sirens, Court of Owl vs Bruce, Falcone vs Jim, and the return of the Joker.

I hope the joker messes around with Court of Owl, Sirens and the Penguin.

I guess Jim's uncle will protect him from Falcone, and Jim has to choose between his uncle and the city.

I REALLY don't like how that scene went down:

-Lee conveniently didn't see that Mario was about to stab her. BTW I don't buy that he could get that close to her with a raised knife and her not see ANYTHING!!

-The knife conveniently falls into the ocean, so know Jim has no way to prove that his shooting was justified/Mario was a threat.

-He conveniently previously promised Carmine that he wouldn't kill his son.

Oh come on writers, how contrived can you get with the "everyone is going to hate Jim, including Lee" thing (which sounds really lame to BTW). Like this is ridiculous. Also if Lee thinks for a second that Jim would kill an innocent man just, because he was jealous, then she's an idiot.

I just hope Jim doesn't get sent back to prison or Arkham again...they've done that like, twice now already...

I'm saying it's ridiculous for you to hold that stance when Jim shot two men who work for a MOB BOSS.

Are you kidding me? You're acting like he shot two random guys walking down the street. He shot two men that work for a CRIME LORD.

You have to have some screws loose to be defending them.

Its not even an issue. Jim could say they attacked him. His word against two hired thugs....

I laughed a lot during this episode.

Penguin, again...

giphy.gif

Penguin and Riddler are the best schemers but they both have a weakness for the other and are blinded to certain possibilities as a result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"