Gotham Gotham Season 4 Episode 3 - "A Dark Knight: They Who Hide Behind Masks"

The wardrobe department must save a lot of money by not having to buy bras. Not that I'm complaining.

Loved the Ras origin.
Loved Alfred teaching Bruce to learn acting and improv. Matches Malone not too far off?
IMHO what would make this series make a little more sense would be to have him leave Gotham for periods at a time or a line about where he went to during the summer hiatus and he says in Africa hunting or England with a taecher named Ducard. Just show us a little bit that he is training for something more than just putting on a generic suit to beat up thugs. That he needs to be more and that the thugs need to be AFRAID of him

Ed, you're starting to lose your mojo, dude.

And damn, the cinematography in this episode is freaking amazing.

It is! That episode was really good. I already love Sofia, "Billionaire Brat Bruce" was funny, Selina is getting her outfit. Great episode !:mnm:

Why Carmine don't allow his another son to jump in, and avenge his brother... Alberto Falcone ?

What I found kinda funny in this episode is that Jim was constantly wearing sunglasses. It's always cloudy in Gotham, so when Jim goes somewhere with sun he's always wearing sunglasses.

All things considered...this was a pretty fun episode. Like that Jim got to relax for a bit before coming back to the city, Bruce embracing the billionaire brat persona was fun, even IF he didn't have a Bat credit card, and liked the stuff with Penguin and Zsasz looking for Nygma, though Myrtle there felt like she was doing her best Harley Quinn impression.

I could've done without Ra's and Barbara kissing, though.

Riddler having a fangirl reminds me of the 1960's series. The recurring villains such as Joker, Penguin, and Riddler always had a different henchwoman in each appearance.
batman-season-1-1-hi-diddle-riddle-robin-prisoner-of-riddler-first-episode-burt-ward-frank-gorshin-jill-st-john-review-episode-guide-list.jpg

Batman02.jpg

Batman23e.jpg

What I found kinda funny in this episode is that Jim was constantly wearing sunglasses. It's always cloudy in Gotham, so when Jim goes somewhere with sun he's always wearing sunglasses.

I just imagine Gotham pretty much has cloudy days 98% of the time, so Jim would probably be blinded hadn't he brought his sunglasses to Miami. :funny:

I love the women from that time, they were so darn sexy and feminine.

lol, what are they now?

Thing that really bother me is that, Ra's and his League are now enemies to Bruce, and Bruce is not well trained in martial art... why will Ra's now train Bruce... its nonsense !

I think little about it and get idea...

Maybe Bruce have to travel around world... and meet Henri Ducard, then Shihan Matsuda (who will Ra's kill), and finally Kirigi. Somewhere in that mess and his future enemy - Red Claw :p

Nice episode.

Still bugs me to no end that 82% of scenes that Gordon is in he is standing there with his mouth slightly open. Its so aggravating lol.

gotham-13-6.jpg

Kane, I need some gifs of billionaire brat pronto. :funny:

Loved how Mazouz played the billionaire brat at the auction and Riddler's riddle guesses :funny:

Good to see Sofia and Ra's origin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"