Gotham Gotham Season 4 Episode 11- "Queen Takes Knight"

Pennywise

Avenger
Reaction score
ALLIANCES ARE TESTED ON THE ALL-NEW FALL FINALE OF "GOTHAM" THURSDAY, DECEMBER 7, ON FOX

Things get complicated for Gordon, Sophia and Penguin when Carmine Falcone (guest star John Doman) comes to town. Alfred tries to get through to Bruce once and for all, while Nygma struggles to gain control over The Riddler persona and Tabitha attempts to make Grundy remember his past. Meanwhile, a familiar smile resurfaces in Gotham in the all-new "A Dark Knight: Queen Takes Knight" fall finale episode of GOTHAM airing Thursday, Dec. 7 (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-411) (TV-14 L, V)

Cast: Ben McKenzie as Detective James Gordon, Donal Logue as Harvey Bullock, David Mazouz as Bruce Wayne, Morena Baccarin as Leslie Thompkins, Sean Pertwee as Alfred, Robin Lord Taylor as The Penguin, Erin Richards as Barbara Kean, Camren Bicondova as Selina Kyle/the future Catwoman, Cory Michael Smith as Edward Nygma/the Riddler, Jessica Lucas as Tabitha Galavan, Chris Chalk as Lucius Fox, Drew Powell as Butch Gilzean/Solomon Grundy, Alexander Siddig as Ra's Ah Ghul, Crystal Reed as Sofia Falcone

Guest Cast: Michael Cerveris as Professor Pyg, Cameron Monaghan as Jerome, John Doman as Carmine Falcone, Anthony Carrigan as Zsasz

Read more: Listings - GOTHAM on FOX | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings/20171116fox08/#ixzz4yevYiaaV

!!!!

Jeroooooooooooooooome. :joker:

[YT]-OxH1Od_MUI[/YT]

GET HYPED, NERDS. :joker:

Seriously, who are all those girls Bruce are with?!

I'll put 10 bucks on him vs Alfred, btw.

He's pretty much letting himself sink into the playboy persona. Alfred better snap some sense back to him in this.

I'm not sure but I really don't think Alfred will be able to snap him out of it. Nor do I think he'll win that fight. Alfred beating Bruce right now would delegitimize Bruce as a vigilante. I think it'll be something else to trigger his return.

I mean look at the promo. He's got that bruise on his face when he's in the club. That's after the bruise with Al.

Last edited:
Well, Jerome's coming back, so.

I really hope Alfred kicks Bruce’s ass. He has been a spoiled, selfish human being.

I mean, it's somewhat understandable why Bruce is acting the way he is. Killing Ra's obviously took a toll on him.

I really hope Alfred kicks Bruce’s ass. He has been a spoiled, selfish human being.
I hope Bruce beats the crap out of him and spends the rest of the show having threesomes with supermodels.

to be honest this arc is just to hold bruce back untill it's time in second half of season for him to be vigilantie.although it is long gotten too old.

I'm guessing Jerome's maybe been in some part of Arkham since he got taken down at that circus, so I'm wondering how he comes into play here or if someone else plans to free him.

Heck, assuming he's even involved. For all we know, that little bit we got in the trailer could be ALL we get of Jerome and maybe he just shows up at the very end of the episode.

It's almost tiiiiiiiiiiiiime. :woot:

Even if that's all we see of him, nice to see Bullock again. He'll at least say the brutally honest words that Jim may not like, but needs to hear.

Yay, Harvey.

This is the most solid episode of season 4 so far, imo.

Liked Victor paying his respect to Carmine before leaving the church! Also, Harvey's back!!!

Oh wow, didn't expect Victor to turn on Oswald.

Also...does Sofia even need Tabitha, Barbara, and Selina for anything? They don't really do much.

It'd be out of character for Victor not to get back at Oswald for Falcone's death.

Still, we have half the episode left and the main plotline's seemingly resolved. Guessing Jerome might actually pop up before the end?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"