• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Gov. Cuomo, Disney To Announce Four Marvel Superhero Netflix Series To Film In NYC

If the episodes come out at midnight, I'll be watching them until the morning the next day. It wouldn't be the first time I've done that(Arrested Development and House of Cards), and Daredevil I'm more excited about than both of them. Well, I was pretty damn excited about Arrested Development, but still not as excited as I am now about this.

I'll have to ration this stuff out at least a little. 2-3 episodes a day, at most.
I admire your restraint. With Arrested Devlopment, I put in to have that day off from work months in advance, and binged it all at once. It was glorious but exhausting. And I know I'll do the same with this. Just can't help myself.:woot:

I'll have to ration this stuff out at least a little. 2-3 episodes a day, at most.

Well, that's what I'll have to do, practically speaking, unless this comes out while I'm on vacation.... in which case, I'll probably watch them over a two day period.

Yay for being unemployed... i guess

Netflix shows like House of Cards, Orange is the new Black were all at once. I haven't seen any other Netflix shows yet.

The other Nexflix original series Hemlock Grove and Arrested Development Season 4.

Man, I wish we could get a forum for the Defenders with sub forums for each of the characters.

Man, I wish we could get a forum for the Defenders with sub forums for each of the characters.

I've PMed admins and mods about it but they don't seem to think its needed yet. Which is weird considering its about as official as it can get at this point.

Well, with Daredevil filming this summer we will start hearing casting within the next month or so. It would be nice to have this organized.

Do you think they'll cast all the leads around the same time? If there are going to be crossovers before the Defenders miniseries they'll have to

Is this going to tie in with the Marvel Movieverse?

Yes, it's been confirmed to be part of the MCU. We don't have any idea how much actual crossover there will be this early on, though

I've PMed admins and mods about it but they don't seem to think its needed yet. Which is weird considering its about as official as it can get at this point.

You'll have to keep asking, politely of course. It took a while to get forums for SHIELD, Ant-Man, GOTG and Fantastic Four.

If I had the make a guess, the main crossover element with the larger MCU will be the odd appearance by SHIELD agents taking custody of a defeated and arrested supervillain. Its possible that the local branch office director might be a recurring character, for when that kind of thing is needed.

Or they might just name-drop the Avengers, or SHIELD, or the battle for NYC.

Yes, it's been confirmed to be part of the MCU. We don't have any idea how much actual crossover there will be this early on, though

I've stated the ways that both universes can mix without mentioning SHIELD or the Avengers.

Last edited:
You'll have to keep asking, politely of course. It took a while to get forums for SHIELD, Ant-Man, GOTG and Fantastic Four.

To be fair, they should have just waited and put the Fantastic Four in the fanfiction section.

Can't wait for this. Finally some good tv!

I just hope people's expectations are managed. People seemed to expect something on the scale of the avengers every week with agents of shield but it has nowhere near the budget.

I just hope people are fair

I'm only expecting it to be better than Batflecks Daredevil. Thats it. I try not to hype myself up too much for things. Usually I'm pleasantly surprised because Marvel are better at this whole thing than me(I don't have much of an imagination)

I've stated the ways that both universes can mix without mentioning SHIELD or the Avengers.

Oh, I know that there has been plenty of speculation here about how they would connect, I was just trying to be clear for that poster that it's too early for us to know the studio's plans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"