GR Marvel logo

Caliber

Avenger
Reaction score
What if GR had a custom Marvel logo like the Punishers? It go like normal then burst into flames. What all of you think???

You mean something like this...

marvellogoflames8xc.jpg

I dunno why but it took me awhile to make this.
confused.gif

oooh, that's pretty....

Picture the pages flipping before bursting into that. Awesome. Just awesome.

How about this?
Screen opens; The words "This Fall get ready to pay for past crimes," appears on the screen (quick flashes of the movie, ends with a comic lying on the ground) [camera shows the comic lying in an alley. You hear a motorcycle reving and the comic flips open from the a bike passing and the camera shows the open pages. The panels in the comic are of a JB/GR comic when GR is punishing someone. Suddenly, GR's laugh rips threw the silence and you hear the hellcycle roar past. The comic closes from it's passing and shows the Marvel logo, which bursts into flames, shortly followed by the rest of the comic. The ash left over is stirred by the bike returning and forms the words Ghost Rider. The camera backs out and you see the front wheel of the hellcycle a few inches away. Some of the fire from the wheel leaps at the camera and the screen burns out to reveal the info for the movie]

"This Fall get ready to pay for past crimes,"... Nice. Real Nice.

I like everything I'm readin' folks. If you got more in ya, please post em.

Thanks. More on the way as soon as I get some more ideas, so feel free to post some.

BonitaMassacre said:
You mean something like this...

marvellogoflames8xc.jpg

I dunno why but it took me awhile to make this.
confused.gif

Love it. How did you make it?

crystal_flame6 said:
Thanks. More on the way as soon as I get some more ideas, so feel free to post some.

Seeing that animated would be awesome... if you're into making animated things.

I say they should do something along the lines of that Marvel logo above, then have the background dissolve into a long stretch of road, then the Marvel logo zooming backward down it. Roll opening credits.

Howabout:

*guy with the croaky voice who has smoked one too many cigarettes*

"This fall.......burn in hell"
or
"This fall......set vengence a'blaze"

BonitaMassacre said:
oh dude, you just made me realize that it be cooler if the pages got burnt.

Aye, the Marvel comic pages flipping and burning away to reveal that blazing Marvel logo would be solid.

As for Ghost Rider's logo, I prefer the burning title of the early 90's comics to the bland metallic design they used later. Neither were brilliant though. I'm sure for the movie they'll come up with something even better.

:eek:

crystal_flame6 said:
How about this?
Screen opens; The words "This Fall get ready to pay for past crimes," appears on the screen (quick flashes of the movie, ends with a comic lying on the ground) [camera shows the comic lying in an alley. You hear a motorcycle reving and the comic flips open from the a bike passing and the camera shows the open pages. The panels in the comic are of a JB/GR comic when GR is punishing someone. Suddenly, GR's laugh rips threw the silence and you hear the hellcycle roar past. The comic closes from it's passing and shows the Marvel logo, which bursts into flames, shortly followed by the rest of the comic. The ash left over is stirred by the bike returning and forms the words Ghost Rider. The camera backs out and you see the front wheel of the hellcycle a few inches away. Some of the fire from the wheel leaps at the camera and the screen burns out to reveal the info for the movie]

Good job, thats a great idea, I like it a lot!! :up: :up:

phillyboy said:
Howabout:

*guy with the croaky voice who has smoked one too many cigarettes*

"This fall.......burn in hell"
or
"This fall......set vengence a'blaze"

LOL I'm remembering the shorties with this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"