Grand Theft Auto IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Lord

Dark Lord of the Sith
Reaction score
Didnt see a thread about GTA IV in here and since it will be released for both the 360 and the PS3 at the same time I thought I'd make one.

Countdown to the trailer: http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/

Cant wait.

Yea im really looking forward to see where they take the franchise. I loved III, VC and SA so im deff looking forward to this. My biggest wonder is what time period the game will be set in, what music are we gonna hear and what our character is gonna be like. I was kinda hoping for a create a character type deal.

****in sweet :up:

This is one of the games I'm buying BEFORE I get a 360.

I can't wait to see what the graphics will be like on this. I already know they'll deliver on all other fronts.

I can't wait to see what the graphics will be like on this. I already know they'll deliver on all other fronts.

Yeah, the graphics are sure to kick some ass.

So it's 27 days?

Just the first trailer.

The actual game doesn't come out till this October

Yeah I ment it's 27 days until the trailer.

hope its turns out that the new Coke Ad is made with the GTA4 engine and thats how GTA4 looks ....

yes i know its a WAY! longshot :p

I'm still hoping they go with a Washington-type Capitol City...there is so much that can be done there. I don't want to see anything like all of America or Europe or a state again. San Andreas proved that less is more. There is so much that could've been done individually with Los Santos, San Fierro, and Las Venturas but instead we only got little snippets of each of them.

Considering that the last games were all remakes of all the cities featured in the very first GTA game, I think it would be cool if GTA IV keeps going with that trend, and reuses the semi-futuristic city from GTA II. Not to be blatantly and overthetop futuristic, such as showing flying cars and stuff like that; but more of a "this is where we'll be in ten years" kind of vibe.

I just want to fire that crazy electricity gun that was in GTA II. :csad::up:

And as Matt said, a capitol city would be awesome, too. :up:

I'd say the London setting is most likely

I liked Matt's first idea of a Washington-esque Capital City.

The graphics are gonna be awesome.

I think the game might incorporate some of that in the game. If it's set in London, there may be missions involving the politicians there. Maybe the royal family also.

I'd like to see one city in the game, and that city be just as big, or slightly bigger than all of San Andreas

I rather have a small city where you can go into every building and room (heck even the sewers) then a small "state" like San Andreas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"