Great White In Cape Cod

Both Creepshows were written by Stephen King, so it probably was a story by him.

Question: Was Steven Spielberg anywhere in the vicinity of Cape Cod?

Since when is being curious about something while not having hands considered an attack?

haha I remember that Creepshow skit with the black slime thing. Dad used to watch that when I was little. Freaked me the hell out. Is that the one where the guy touches the meteor?

It is the same one then. I think it was from a collection of short stories, Night Shift maybe? It was some teens on a raft and some thing in/on the water is eating them.

It is the same one then. I think it was from a collection of short stories, Night Shift maybe? It was some teens on a raft and some thing in/on the water is eating them.

The Raft was originally from a collection of stories by Stephen King called Skeleton Crew. And if I remember correctly, the Mist was another story from the same book.

It's from Creepshow 2, "The Raft".

I remember watching Creepshow 2 when I was a young teenager, and I was really excited because the hot chick in that short movie was topless. :o

That's what General Lafayette said before Valley Forge, and we all know that worked out about as well as an epileptic in a hot dog eating contest.

If by flying colors, you mean Colonel Swayze on the porch with an empty rifle and a horde of the undead closing in....then yea, it worked out just fiiiiine....

It's Austrailia, if nothing's trying to kill you you're already dead.

Austraila has gotta to be the one worst places to live. White sharks,man eating crocs,some of the most poisonous spiders,insects and snakes;etc...

Austraila has gotta to be the one worst places to live. White sharks,man eating crocs,some of the most poisonous spiders,insects and snakes;etc...

And hot, athletic women.

Horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"