Green Lantern Box Office Prediction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Day

Civilian
Reaction score
I did not see this thread and other movies already have box office prediction threads and this opens less then a month.
Anyways
for me
50m opening weekend
138m domestic
120m overseas
258m worldwide

49 million opening weekend.

144 million domestic

150 million overseas

294 million worldwide

35 million opening weekend.

120 million domestic

135 million overseas

255 million worldwide

43 million dollar OW
133 million dollar domestic
159 million dollar foreign
292 million dollar total

200 million domestic
250 million foreign
450 million total

50M OW
150M domestic total
200M foreign total

350M total

I wonder if there have been any pre-ticket sales for either the midnight screening or operning weekend and what that looks like right now?

BTW: this is looking like it might make Alice in Wonderland Numbers.

LOL, wtf are you talking about? You seriously think this is going to make a billion dollars worldwide?

OW: 52 mil
Domestic: 148 mil
Overseas: 221 mil
WW: 369 mil

:huh: Alice in Wonderland made more money than The Dark Knight. GL definitely isn't going to get anywhere near AIW/TDK.

:huh: Alice in Wonderland made more money than The Dark Knight. GL definitely isn't going to get anywhere near AIW/TDK.

TDK wasn't released in 3D, which AIW and GL are. You will have to figure in the BO boost from that as well.

OW:70 Million
Domestic:200 Million
International:350 Million
WW:550 Million.

TDK wasn't released in 3D, which AIW and GL are. You will have to figure in the BO boost from that as well.

I don't think being released in 3D will triple its likely worldwide gross.

I don't think being released in 3D will triple its likely worldwide gross.

This film is just as good or better that "Thor" (and that film has eclipsed $600 million). Because of the marketing, the pending reviews (from social media), plus the fact that 3D ticket priced are twice that of 2D, GL certainly has a shot at achieving that.

This film is just as good or better that "Thor" (and that film has eclipsed $600 million). Because of the marketing, the pending reviews (from social media), plus the fact that 3D ticket priced are twice that of 2D, GL certainly has a shot at achieving that.

Wasn't aware you had already seen Green Lantern...

Don't ever change

Oh ok, and this film certainly has a chance of making more money than Pirates

I will keep my expectations about Box Office Collections really low, as I am not sure that GA will embrace this concept, that way if the movie does well, I will be really happy.

Opening Week:45 mil.
US:160 mil.
Oversears :140 mil.
World wide:300 mil.

I think that my prediction is going to be wrong but this is one of my fun out on a limb predictions.

Opening weekend: 78mil

Domestic Total: 245mil

International Total: 305mil

Worldwide Total: 550mil

If I weren't going out on a limb.

Opening weekend: 58mil

Domestic Total: 150mil

International Total: 235mil

Worldwide Total: 385mil

It could do even worse and I wouldn't be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"