Green Scar's Collection

iight peace out.
sorry if i was gettin in u guys nerve. i just wanted to know stuff bout him.

iight peace out.
sorry if i was gettin in u guys nerve. i just wanted to know stuff bout him.

Easy GS...give the kid a break...He will read up! :whatever:

you do know the guys playing us right? ... no idiot names them self something on here without knowing what they name them self. The guys just being an ass. And lauging at his computer at all of you. It's probably doom aka BUM or that silver knight hulk fan...

Every Hulk figure made? See that's a lot of figs.....I have to chuckle a bit when I hear about stuff like that....I see folks going for every Spider-man fig made, or Morg and all his Superman stuff....and it blows me away...

I think Lizard got it right when he decided to get all of the Lizard stuff made....but even he has a huge amound of ****....that's why when I do go after something like that it'll be someone with less figs...like Angel or Quicksilver (two of my faves BTW)

Hell for Angel I've already got a lot.

MLX Red
MLX Blue
XMC Archangel
XMC 1 Archangel (new Head)
XMC Bird Of Prey
X-men Archangel (90s)
X-men Archangel II (90s)
X-men Archangel ten inch
Angel PVC
Bowen Angel Bust (Blue)
Bowen Angel Bust (Red)
Bowen Archangel Bust
Diamond Angel Bust
Diamond Angel Bust NYCC Exclusive (1 of 500)
Diamond Silver Age Angel Statue
And I am getting the upcoming Hard Hero Angel Statue and I need to track down the Bowen Archangel Death Mask Exclusive.

and even that's a lot of stuff...and there's a bunch more.....so yeah....stick to the lesser knowns on a character like that......Pick Prowler, go buy his one fig and call it a day.

Hulk i dont think is that hard... as long as you stick with just toybiz/hasbro and not go into mego's or other...

Spider-man on the other hand... is kinda pointless to do that with.

he said every Hulkfigure ever.....gotsta go Megos

And I for some reason have a bunch of Signature Series and Famous Covers.

But those were bought in the height of my Addiction.

And I for some reason have a bunch of Signature Series and Famous Covers.

But those were bought in the height of my Addiction.

ya..... well i look at it this way. my friends make fun of my figures as is.. calling them "dolls" and i just tell them.. least i don't actually buy dolls..

plus theres absolutely nothing you can do with them... they look almost like there stuffed, they have limited poseability... you might as well collect barbies

you do know the guys playing us right? ... no idiot names them self something on here without knowing what they name them self. The guys just being an ass. And lauging at his computer at all of you. It's probably doom aka BUM or that silver knight hulk fan...

Poor SK, he gets nailed everyitme! hahahahaha

hulk has a son? lol i didnt even know that the guy knows what sex means.lol
that guy is dumb probably dumber than a rock.lol
i havent read any posts passed this yet
but are you serious?? hulk is dumb?
hulk still has bruce banners brain
and then there was the whole joe fixit hulk from the 80s and 90s (70s maybe also?)

Let it go HC.... the guy is just dumb! :wow:

WOW...this is the first time in all this years I insult somebody here.....

I feel bad but he deserve it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"