Green Scar's Collection

i already have 1 Hulk Mego. i just need to get the 13" one now.

Go on buddy! I would love to do that with Cap...but I have no time right now....Bah!

Man that would be awesome!

Poor SK, he gets nailed everyitme! hahahahaha

well dude, your letting an idiot make fun of you. lol... those are the only 2 people that usually argue with us on the boards... and this guy reminds me alot of SK actually...

:bh:

i havent read any posts passed this yet
but are you serious?? hulk is dumb?
hulk still has bruce banners brain
and then there was the whole joe fixit hulk from the 80s and 90s (70s maybe also?)

the guys been playing everyone and being an idiot making fun of everyone

Let it go HC.... the guy is just dumb! :wow:

WOW...this is the first time in all this years I insult somebody here.....

I feel bad but he deserve it!

dont feel bad, not when he's being an ash and making fun of you

The truth of the matter is that Scar is probably a good, healthy chunk on his way to owning all the Hulk toys already. Plus, he's completely devoted to the character. Do you know anyone else who owns the Smashin' Spruce? Probably not!!! It's a f**king Hulk Christmas tree!!! What a messed up idea! Nobody needs a Hulk tree, except Scar, because he's so f**king HARDCORE HULK!!!! And when I gave him the idea, I didn't mean any toy that's related to Hulk, I mean all toys that actually ARE the Hulk. You guys have seen his collection. It's very, very possible.

Oh, and one more thing....

SMASHIN' SPRUCE 4 LIFE, B**CHES!
6.gif

Scar, just letting you know that for the sake of the Smashin' Spruce alone, you have the drive to complete this quest. You will have my sword.

Scar-
Did you happen to notice this anywhere on the box? It's apparently there.

5.jpg

hey green scar sorry if i cause any trouble lastnight or something. i didnt know it was gonna be a big deal. sorry dude that was my bad.
iight seeya. sorry again.

well if this is the case then I have something for Green Scar....it's somewhere when i find it I'll let him put on offer on it..

....Okay, I can't find a pic, but I got it for X-mas one year as a bit of a gag gift....it's an Incredible Hulk Colossal Shave Kit.....

I gave a transformers shave kit to my son... 1 month ago... weird!

The pics in this thread are just a fraction of the Hulk stuff he probably has. He's got so many little odds and ends.

Well...you also have statues and busts and posters and what not. i'm going soley for action figures of Hulk, not hulk related characters (even though there will be a few exceptions) and i'm going to have to get that world war hulk busy that's coming out in january.

Well...you also have statues and busts and posters and what not. i'm going soley for action figures of Hulk, not hulk related characters (even though there will be a few exceptions) and i'm going to have to get that world war hulk busy that's coming out in january.

You mean bust, not busy. I mean, it will be worthy of getting busy, and knowing you, you probably will.

There's a couple new Hulk toys here, newly organized on a bookshelf i have inherited. I think it looks much better than it did because everything isn't clumped together anymore.
Sorry for the big picture...
DSC01154.jpg

Looking good. Should make quite a bit of room elsewhere in your room.

you do know the guys playing us right? ... no idiot names them self something on here without knowing what they name them self. The guys just being an ash. And lauging at his computer at all of you. It's probably doom aka BUM or that silver knight hulk fan...
Nope

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"