• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Grey's Anatomy- Season 5

tzarinna

Mamochka
Reaction score
I thought for sure someone would've made this. Hope this forum isn't as dead as it seems.

I keep thinking today is Thursday.

So tomorrow we finally get ourselves a premiere! :woot:

http://abc.go.com/primetime/greysanatomy/index?pn=index

http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/greys-anatomy/191535

Episode Detail: Dream a Little Dream of Me - Grey's Anatomy
In the fifth-season opener, Meredith and Derek discover the morning-after side of their renewed relationship; a military doctor (Kevin McKidd) who arrives at the hospital with a trauma patient catches Cristina's eye; and the chief learns that Seattle Grace's national rankings have slipped. Sarabeth: Bernadette Peters. Betty: Mariette Hartley. Anna: Kathy Baker.

yay!

Also, I was just reading that the actress who plays President Roslin on Battlestar Galatica is signing up for a multi-episode arc :up:

I got into this show at the end of season 1....I likes it.....

The Wife and I have choose to watch this tonight instead of The Office so I am expecting a great opener this season.

I'm hoping we get more of Cristina becoming a mentor type....

Hahah Christina got "iced"....thank goodness. I really can't stand her much longer. Or George for that matter.

Anyone else really think McDreamy was dead at the beginning??

That was a seriously action packed episode, but really great. I hope Major Hunt comes back :heart:

Yeah, I thought Derek was a gonner and my PMS didn't help. :mad: :(
I hope Dr. Hunt comes back too, he was all kinds of fine. :meow:

Rumer is that Melissa George (from another AMAZING show "Alias"!!) is in the final stages of being cast for a recurring role on the show! :)

I was baked so I thought the dream was real, and when s**t snapped back to reality I couldn't fully comprehend what I was watching for 15 minutes, LoL. :o

as usually happens with this show in the last couple of seasons, the episode SUCKED.

yay!

Also, I was just reading that the actress who plays President Roslin on Battlestar Galatica is signing up for a multi-episode arc :up:

Ugh, what a step down. If she had done so in the first three seasons, then I'd be okay with it, but now? The seasons have been steadily going downhill since the last part of S3. I can barely even stand to watch it now.

Cannot WAIT to see Melissa George on the show! :)

http://www.greysanatomyinsider.com/episodes/season_5/life-during-wartime/

Life During Wartime
Original Air Date: 10/30/2008
Episode Guide

To help Bailey become the best general surgeon at Seattle Grace, the Chief gives her new power and new responsibility - the challenge of removing a young girl's inoperable tumor.

Meanwhile, as the new head of trauma, none other than Major Dr. Owen Hunt (Kevin McKidd), challenges both the attendings' methods and the junior residents' surgical abilities.

Now I'm not animal rights freak, but wow did Dr. Hunt shock me this episode.

But hey! I thought we were supposed to get Melissa George's debut this episode! :( And no preview to the next episode?? :(

is Melissa George joining the cast as a regular or as a recurring?? I just spent yesterday getting caught up on the last 3 weeks of episodes...really thought the whole Dermatology thing was funny....

Last edited:
Don't know.

Poor Erica, damn, I wish mu man would make me cry after sex. I think they're doing a great job with this story, I wasn't so sure about it before, but it's coming along nicely.

is Melissa George joining the cast as a regular or as a recurring?? I just spent yesterday getting caught up on the last 3 weeks of episodes...really thought the whole Dermatology thing was funny....

Recurring. I think it's a three episode arc.

How long are you committed to the show for?

I'm here for a while. I'm sort of playing it by ear. I'd love to stay as long as possible. I'm shooting my fourth one this week, and I don't think it's stopping.
Source

Don't know.

Poor Erica, damn, I wish mu man would make me cry after sex. I think they're doing a great job with this story, I wasn't so sure about it before, but it's coming along nicely.

My best friend, who is a lesbian, was very skeptical about this storyline, but her and her GF are a little :whatever: about it but they seem to like it so far

well its is Disney....so a show like 'Dirty Sexy Money' is ok....but some gay doctors and people start getting fired....?? wonder who pulled the trigger on that

well its is Disney....so a show like 'Dirty Sexy Money' is ok....but some gay doctors and people start getting fired....?? wonder who pulled the trigger on that

According to EW, it was 100% Disney's call - Shonda Rhimes is pretty pissed over it.

Regarding Dirty Sexy Money, that show won't survive beyond this season.

****in' Disney...to be fair, they are simply filling a void left by Isiah Washington....Hahn was sort of a bandade on a broken leg....well now I get President Roslyn so I'm OK with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"