• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Grey's Anatomy- Season 4

Did anyone catch the finale last night? My TiVo recorded the wrong channel and I got only an hour of a grainy Grey's. Thanks god it comes on again tonight. What I saw so far was pretty damn good.

It was pretty good. It resolved a few lingering things, while opening up likely changes for next season.

I really enjoyed the finale last night. I'll spoiler tag it since some of you haven't seen it yet.

I think the Callie/Hanh romance is actually being handled in a sensitive and repsectful way, rather then "OOO look we have teh gays on our show." I'm really beginning to enjoy their character development.

Hanh getting putdown was AWESOME, as well as Yang finally getting to fly solo.

The major trauma was pretty interesting. But the best part of the whole epi? Bailey's Star Wars speech! I can't believe they even mentioned the Solo twins :D!

wait, Bailey had a Star Wars speech? Do tell...

I really enjoyed the finale last night. I'll spoiler tag it since some of you haven't seen it yet.

I think the Callie/Hanh romance is actually being handled in a sensitive and repsectful way, rather then "OOO look we have teh gays on our show." I'm really beginning to enjoy their character development.

Hanh getting putdown was AWESOME, as well as Yang finally getting to fly solo.

The major trauma was pretty interesting. But the best part of the whole epi? Bailey's Star Wars speech! I can't believe they even mentioned the Solo twins :D!
spot on analysis...

i yelled that out to... Bailey knows the EU .... :up:

i dont know the whole Hahn Callie thing seems kinda forced to me

i really like Meredith snapping out of it...
in fact EVERYONE snapped out of their funks...
Yang.... George and Izzie...
and is it me or does Karev and Izzie actually make sense???

They finished off things very neatly this season. I certianly hope they plan to have another one. I'd love to see where all of our favorite people are going....

wait, Bailey had a Star Wars speech? Do tell...

Well the main trauma was a kid who was encased in a block of cement (he did it to impress a girl on a dare). He's getting upset and freaking out and he, while talking with Bailey, compares himself to Han Solo getting encased in carbonite. Then Bailey, out of the blue, tells the kid that he needs to look at the bigger picture, and that Han Solo was not remembered for being encased in carbonite. She then proceeds to give a laundry list of Han's various acomplishments in the films and the EU. It was pretty phenomenal.

i really like Meredith snapping out of it...
in fact EVERYONE snapped out of their funks...
Yang.... George and Izzie...
and is it me or does Karev and Izzie actually make sense???

I know. It felt like old Grey's to me. And I am so aboard the Karev/Izzie ship :D

Me, too. Ilike Karev and Izzie together. I thought the guy who played Karev did a great job of looking like his heart was breaking. He's a really good actor.

lol. I started clapping when
Callie kissed Erica at the end.
. Is that weird? :p

-TNC

So is gratuitous gayboy kissing, something we haven't gotten nearly enough of. :p

So is gratuitous gayboy kissing, something we haven't gotten nearly enough of. :p
do girls realy get turned on by that?:huh:

i know guys like girl kissing cause it sparks the possiblity of getting them both..

but usually when two guys kiss.. they are nowhere near as inviting to women :huh:

do girls realy get turned on by that?:huh:

i know guys like girl kissing cause it sparks the possiblity of getting them both..

but usually when two guys kiss.. they are nowhere near as inviting to women :huh:
Yes it is a big turn on for most girls. You'll find that most writers of M/M slash are girls where most writers of F/F slash are men. It's a gender thing. :p

I actually really like the Hahn/Torres storyline. Things were never really clarified in terms of Hahn's sexual preference, and I liked the way things were always a bit ambiguous on Hahn's part.

As for the idea of two guys kissing...I guess it depends on how hot they are hahah. An earlier ep of greys had the two soldiers making out...oolala

This was one heavy finale. Lmao at everyone getting kissed at the end. Well except McSteamy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"