• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Grey's Anatomy- Season 4

Erica Hahn aka Dr. Hahn the head cardiologist

I love Dr. Hahn, they really picked a good one to replace Addison's void. I guess my concern is can't two career driven women become close friends without there being a hint of sexual tension?

PS
Addison will be making a cameo for one show next month. I can't remember the date.

I love Dr. Hahn, they really picked a good one to replace Addison's void. I guess my concern is can't two career driven women become close friends without there being a hint of sexual tension?

PS
Addison will be making a cameo for one show next month. I can't remember the date.
her show didnt last did it???

then she will be making a comeback???

No her show is doing fine it's just on a little break and she's only coming back to lay out a couple of people. I read it in ew. I'll look for it later.

i tried watching it once.. i couldnt get into it....

Whats tonight's eppy about??(without giving too much up)

Where the Wild Things Are
Thu April 24 9/8c
Meredith and her fellow residents compete in a surgical contest. Meanwhile George and Lexie adjust to their new apartment, and Callie finds a friend in Erica Hahn. :p

Where the Wild Things Are
Thu April 24 9/8c
Meredith and her fellow residents compete in a surgical contest. Meanwhile George and Lexie adjust to their new apartment, and Callie finds a friend in Erica Hahn. :p
and you tell us not to read into that ... LOL :woot:

good episode last night.. the contest was great... i love my boy cheech marin... and man that bear attack was wicked...

hope the lexi george friendship works...

and love how Yang gets all timid around hahn

the elevator scene Shepherd and Sloan.. was great

I want to thank who ever is reading my posts to give Miranda a better hair do. :o

It was also good to see some bonding going on with Karev and Chief. All in, all I laughed quite a bit. I was wondering if they were going to try and get some tears out of me. :p

Addison will be on next week! :hyper: That's my girl. :grin:

Yeah, it's silly. Not that two women could have a relationship on a mainstream show but that it might be done in such a sterotypical manner. We'll have to see how Shonda takes this

PS

YAY!!! When I saw her on the preview I jumped out of my chair and danced :D

It was also good to see some bonding going on with Karev and Chief. All in, all I laughed quite a bit. I was wondering if they were going to try and get some tears out of me. :p
For me this was the best part of an otherwise bland episode. Maybe it's because of the break, but I just didn't enjoy thi sepisode as much as I have the others this season.

GREAT!!!!!!!! episode last night.. i laughed ALOT...
you're so CODING!:oldrazz:

and Callie going home with Sloan... classic :up:

Hahn -She's Beautiful!:wow::woot:

I never noticed until now, how much I missed and loved Addison on Greys.

Wow, just watched this online and I am quite displeased with Eva's game with Karev. Tsk, tsk. :(

I never noticed until now, how much I missed and loved Addison on Greys.

Addison was my main reason for watching the latest episode. I wish she would've kicked Mer's ass.

good episode last thurs...

Man i hope Izzie tells Karev about the baby..

and i knew the chief and adele would get back together..

Yang flipped out :wow:

Good episode for sure. I got choked up a few times.
Those guys were going to town kissing. :wow: :p

Yay for boy kisses! :p Seriously, though, I still think Hahn has a thing for Callie whether she admits it or not.

i dont think Hahn denied it squeeks... more like she was tryin to save face and not look foolish... for sure she has the hots for callie:woot:

Boy kisses = no me likey.. but hey... whatever floats their boat..

i was sad that he didnt tell his partner bye :csad:

Losing My Mind
Thu May 15 9/8c
Dr. Wyatt refuses to let Meredith give up on therapy, Alex learns the truth about Rebecca's medical condition and the Chief insists that Erica perform surgery on his mentor.

Damn good episode last night.
2 hour finale next week, they're gonna drop a serious bomb.

Did anyone catch the finale last night? My TiVo recorded the wrong channel and I got only an hour of a grainy Grey's. Thanks god it comes on again tonight. What I saw so far was pretty damn good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"