• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Grey's Anatomy- Season 4

Yeah, but to Karev's defense, he did tell Lexi he wasn't there for a relationship and he was kinda hung up on someone else. I'm not saying I was cool with what he did, but at least he did give fair warning. :(

I knew that whole artery bursting thing was coming --- these things are so predictable -- but I still jumped when it did. Ew.... :p

I know, that's what made me lol.

And the burst thing was kind of cheesy.

Especially when they cut to the blood splattering Lexi, lol, it looked so off.

Does anyone know if the second half of this will be the last ep of the season? I'm just curious, what with the writer's strike and all....

Looks like it. Blech. This sucks ass. I don't even think I get to see Chuck on Monday. Frik.

What the heck am I going to watch for the rest of the year? :(

Yeah, I thought the damn strike would be over by now. :(

I hope the next season is beyond awesome to make up for this. :(

If that artery didn't blow I would've been pissed. Anyway, I laughed again when they showed it squirting all over the place. :p

“Crash Into Me - Part Two”
Thursday, Dec. 6 at 9/8c

EPISODE PREVIEW

In the stunning conclusion of a two-part episode, Meredith furiously works to save the life of a paramedic trapped inside an ambulance, as her sister, Lexie, holds the life of a patient in her hands, and Derek must rely on the help of a nurse to save a patient's life.
TV-14

You go Miranda!:mad:

and just now Seth Green is passing out?:huh::rolleyes:

Everything always goes terribly wrong at that hospital...and it always happens to our cast.. :p

-TNC

Welcome back, TNC. :yay:

*I hope Miranda and her husband can work it out. If she doesn't have time for her husband, she certainly won't find time to find a new man....or will she?

I hope Miranda works it out as well. I don't like to see her distressed, but I also agree with her husband's frustration. It's hard to take care of a baby alone. :(

I kinda don't like that she's having the same problems Chief did last season

well, I guess it must be taxing to the writers to come up with unique problems for each character. :p it's a large cast.

"I babysit for drug dealers" that quote always makes me giggle.
I just had to immortalize it in this thread. :O

http://abc.go.com/primetime/greysanatomy/index?pn=index

“Lay Your Hands on Me”
Thursday, Jan. 10 at 9/8c

EPISODE PREVIEW

Bailey's family faces a medical trauma, just as her marriage is falling apart; a surprise visit from George's mother comes as a shock to both Izzie and Callie; a faith healer challenges Erica and Alex's beliefs in traditional medicine; and Derek must deal with the aftermath of his kiss with Rose.
TV-14

Looking forward to this. Feels like ages since we've had anything new. :)

This show is worst every time I see it. The only good thing was the second season. The rest, extremely overrated.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/greysanatomy/index?pn=index

Where the Wild Things Are
Thu April 24 9/8c
Meredith and her fellow residents compete in a surgical contest. Meanwhile George and Lexie adjust to their new apartment, and Callie finds a friend in Erica Hahn.

Finally, tomorrow!!!!!

Intestine in the hand, intestine in the hand!!! :woot:

I'm excited to see the new roomies :up:

I don't know why I'm getting a lesbian vibe for Callie and Erica. I hope I'm wrong.

This show is worst every time I see it. The only good thing was the second season. The rest, extremely overrated.

Yeah, I kinda stopped caring about what happened after S2. Honestly, Derek and Merideth may be the most annoying relationship on TV, I really dont get why any fan would want to see them together. It doesnt help that I dont find Meredith to be that good of a main character...

I don't know why I'm getting a lesbian vibe for Callie and Erica. I hope I'm wrong.

The Erica being a lesbian theory has been spec'd alot, though not confirmed. I won't be bothered if they choose to take that root with Hahn's sexuality, but I hope they don't do it for purely tokenistic reasons.

Remind me who Erica is again??

Hahn seems a little mannish they might go that way with her..

Excited about tonight!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"