• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Grey's Anatomy- Season 4

tzarinna

Mamochka
Reaction score
Greys-Anatomy-2-large.jpg

http://abc.go.com/primetime/greysanatomy/index

Season 4 premiere on Thursday, September 27!

I can't freakin wait.

Season 3 sucked hard. I hope it gets better this season.

Agreed. I didnt have too much of a problem with the first half of the season, but then during the second half, it really went downhill.

We are just about to see the final of season 3 over here and already a season 4 yeah! Hope we get that soon after.

I'll miss Burke's character too. It was good acting that made up for the other medical slapstick. :down

George/Izzy = :down :down

Wish one of those two would've left the show!

I wish horrible things on George and Izzie this season. Don't **** with Kallie!

UGh, I'm so sick of George already!

I will miss Addison though... I hope Private Practice is better than that episode last season.

Hell, I'm not even sure I'm gonna watch this season. It's on the same time as Supernatural and The office, both of which I enjoy more. I might just wait til repeats or DVD.

Maybe this season, to keep interest alive, GEORGE will come out of the closet and fall for McSteamy, LOL!

McSteamy needs MORE screen time and MORE character development! He's my favorite character on GA :up:

McSteamy sucks. He was just a prop character who should've never become a regular.

Him & Derek are becoming best friends again this season :) :up: ....or at least, working on it!

Burke needs to come back. He gave the show some umph!

^get that out of your mind, it will never happen.

...unless Grey's pulls an ER and sticks around for 15 years! Then, Burke could come back after every one of the original cast members leave.

They never should have fired Isiah Washington he and Sandra Oh where the best thing to come out of that show the rest of the cast are predictable cliche characters found in any show you care to mention.

“A Change is Gonna Come”
Thursday, Sep 27 at 9/8c

EPISODE PREVIEW

Having just returned from her honeymoon with Meredith, Cristina searches for Burke, but he's nowhere to be found. Meredith, Cristina, Izzie and Alex spend their first day as residents with their own groups of interns - among the interns are George, repeating his intern year after failing his exams, and Lexie Grey, Meredith's half-sister whom she has never met. Now that Derek's relationship with Meredith has reached an emotional impasse, he looks to his fellow doctors for friendship; Bailey wrestles with her place within the hospital now that her former interns report to new Chief Resident Callie; and Richard resumes his position as Chief of Surgery.
TV-14

Ready! :hyper:

I like everyone's new look...except Izzie. What is up with her teeth? :huh:

The deer was practice for Izzie..confidence booster and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"