Guardians of the Galaxy from Eidos

At first I wasn't interested in this because of only being able to play as Star-Lord, but it ended up being on sale at one point on Steam so I bought it. Haven't finished it or gotten incredibly far due to time constraints but it's a hell of a lot of fun. I'm incredibly glad I decided to get it because I'm really digging the story thus far & I had a blast with the gameplay (no pun intended haha). I absolutely intend to finish it (and probably replay it multiple times) once I'm actually able to.

Playing this and Miles Morales back to back, was a blast.

I haven't played Spider-Man 2 yet. So those two are really my last two Marvel games for now.

Still one of my favorite marvel games, I wonder what a sequel to this would have looked like
Maybe it would have expanded to allow you to control more than just Star Lord. I could also see co-op added

Still one of my favorite marvel games, I wonder what a sequel to this would have looked like

I think we definitely would have Nova with maybe Annihilus as the bad guy. I have just finished the Avengers game campaigns and while I think that game gets too much flak GOTG is so much better

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"