Guess That Line: The Movie Line Trivia Game !

not gonna lie, I had to google it.
"He's got a husbands bulge."

Last edited:
Halloween.

"I set the timer to 6 minutes. The same 6 minutes you gave me."

Haha, Goldeneye.

"Don't wait up, Al!"

"Your ass stinks!"

Seriously? No one's even gonna try and guess? I know my quotes are a little on the obscure side, using lesser known lines from well known movies or lines from lesser known movies, but it's no fun if it's not challenging. What do you want? A thread full of "Go ahead, make my day", "Use the Force, Luke", and "Get your stinkin paws off a me, you damn dirty ape!"?

Take a guess! The worst that can happen is I tell you you're wrong. If you really need to, Google it. In any event, let's keep this thread going! I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm really enjoying this game.

Seriously? No one's even gonna try and guess? I know my quotes are a little on the obscure side, using lesser known lines from well known movies or lines from lesser known movies, but it's no fun if it's not challenging. What do you want? A thread full of "Go ahead, make my day", "Use the Force, Luke", and "Get your stinkin paws off a me, you damn dirty ape!"?

Take a guess! The worst that can happen is I tell you you're wrong. If you really need to, Google it. In any event, let's keep this thread going! I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm really enjoying this game.

Hey Thundarr I guess we one of the few that enjoys this cult thread, but I guess thats what makes it more fun.

Your line is from return to sleepaway camp.....I cheated sorry

" Dont you just hate someone that only takes head but never gives it"... A small hint this line is from a underated horror movie.

Hey Thundarr I guess we one of the few that enjoys this cult thread, but I guess thats what makes it more fun.

Your line is from return to sleepaway camp.....I cheated sorry

" Dont you just hate someone that only takes head but never gives it"
... A small hint this line is from a underated horror movie.

I don't think even I have ever heard that line. I think I may have to Google it.

"I have something to give you, I don't want it anymore...Thirty hours of pain! All at once! All for you."

" Dont you just hate someone that only takes head but never gives it"... A small hint this line is from a underated horror movie.

Damnit, I know this from somewhere. I'm not going to cheat. It's right on the tip of my tongue........................:huh: aaaaaaggggghh.....

Pass, I'll do the next one. When the answer comes up I will be like, oohhhh yeah that's it.

"I have something to give you, I don't want it anymore...Thirty hours of pain! All at once! All for you."

The Crow.

"That's right. I walked right to that office - that's what I did - and I reached across that desk and I grabbed him by his big fat head and I said Listen, man. I'm not going to jail for *you* or for anybody."

Last edited:
I tried Googling it and I still couldn't find it.

"If I wanted to hear you talk I would stick my fist up your ass and work your mouth like a puppet!"

"If I wanted to hear you talk I would stick my fist up your ass and work your mouth like a puppet!"
The Other Guys

"Yeah, I do. Teddy Bear!"

"Oh that's right, none of you Americans smoke anymore. You live long, dull, uninteresting lives."

Black Hawk Down

Here's a line from another movie that's similar:

"You're gonna go in there and say something or I'm gonna shove my arm up your ass and work you like a puppet!"

Damnit, I know this from somewhere. I'm not going to cheat. It's right on the tip of my tongue........................:huh: aaaaaaggggghh.....

Pass, I'll do the next one. When the answer comes up I will be like, oohhhh yeah that's it.

The Crow.

"That's right. I walked right to that office - that's what I did - and I reached across that desk and I grabbed him by his big fat head and I said Listen, man. I'm not going to jail for *you* or for anybody."
i might be mistaken, as it might have been a reference to another movie...but Wayne's World? again, I don't know if Garth was referencing something when he did this, 'cause they did that a lot lol, but if they were I didn't catch it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"