Guess the Republicans Are not the Only ones

Spider-Bite said:
nagin, the Governor, and the president. I think they didn't anticipate the backlash, therfore they figured they could get by on doing nothing.

i dont think it was lazy, I just think it was stupid and piss-poor management.

Admiral_N8 said:
You actually stand by your statement that "Bush hates all (poor) people of the world equally" ??

You really think that?

I don't think he hates them, but he isn't going to try and help them since they don't have enough money to bribe him with capaign donations and under the table money.

Spider-Bite said:
I don't think he hates them, but he isn't going to try and help them since they don't have enough money to bribe him with capaign donations and under the table money.

But this Calander guy seems to think Bush actually hates them. . .and thats just silly.

Jefferson is just trying to move on up...

Darthphere said:
Jefferson is just trying to move on up...

I hope they send him to Leavenworth where he can FINALLY get a piece of the pie. Although, his new husband...er...cellmate might start calling him Weezie. If only these guys had to go to places like that for the corrupt crap they pull instead of to Club Fed.

jag

Admiral_N8 said:
But this Calander guy seems to think Bush actually hates them. . .and thats just silly.
I doubt he hates them. It is probably more apathy than hate. Most of these politician/corporate types are social darwinists. Look at the Enron guys.

Stewie Griffin said:
I doubt he hates them. It is probably more apathy than hate. Most of these politician/corporate types are social darwinists. Look at the Enron guys.
I wouldn't say most, you have a whole party (Democrats) who are the exact opposite of social darwinism on most issues, plus state politicians tend to be much more attentive to the plight of the common man.

Just because they SAY they are not social darwinists, does not exactly mean that is the case. It is the whole power corrupts thing. They start to think that they are better than the rest of society.

Stewie Griffin said:
Just because they SAY they are not social darwinists, does not exactly mean that is the case. It is the whole power corrupts thing. They start to think that they are better than the rest of society.
There policies don't reflect as much. And truthfully they have no real power since if they started to alienate their base with policies which were harmful to them they get voted out of office. Very few policians have the staying power necessary to do what they want with abandon (Strom being an example), however even then most politicians who have that staying power get there by running good cities/states/countries. Take Boston and Massachusetts for example. Nearly number one in everything (including health and fitness), and their politicians get re-elected time and again. True Ted Kennedy may not be the most honest man or the best swimmer but he does make great policy, and typically not policy that hurts Massachusetts.

Bah,it was a never race issue.It was all about the Benjamins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"