Smallville Guess who's coming to Smallville?

ironman29758

Sidekick
Reaction score
Spoilers ahead. Avoid this thread if you don't want to be spoiled.:

http://blueskybriccabraq.squarespac...nformation-attack-smallville-season-11-5.html
I feel like I've been sitting on a Christmas present for everyone since January. Here you go. Unwrap away... in 2 months!
Fans have been waiting for this for a VERY long time. As both a fan and a writer, I am more than pleased to announce the arrival of a MAJOR DC universe player in the second episode of Smallville Season 11...
"DETECTIVE"
(PART 1 of 4)
Screen%20shot%202012-06-11%20at%201.30.49%20PM.png
(not final cover - colors, coming soon!)
SMALLVILLE SEASON 11 #5
Written by BRYAN Q. MILLER
Art and cover by CHRISCROSS and MARC DEERING
On sale SEPTEMBER 5 • 40 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T
• These stories are in print for the first time after appearing online.
• SUPERMAN comes face-to-face with high-tech weapons on the streets of Metropolis.
• The hunt for his parents’ killer puts a vigilante known only as “the BATMAN” on a collision course with The Man of Steel…
(via DC Comics)
Contact your local comic shop and pre-order, pre-order, pre-order, Gang.

I'm glad Batman is coming to Smallville but untill it's colored I'm still a little skeptikal on the costume. Excited though.
deserves it's own thread

Last edited:
BQM confirm that there will be a Bart-centric storyline on season 11. Do you think he'll finally become the Flash. We'll see Captain Cold, Gorilla Gross or and of his rouges.

Would be nice if he did become flash if not I don't mind that. And def would love to see a flash/impluse villain thrrowdown.

I could see Martian Manhumter in Smallville Season 11. With the close of Season 10, MM's place in the story ended, as did Jor-El's. But Season 11 has at least two story arcs that involve outer space (the Guardian disaster, the Earth-two crisis) and MM could come in quite handy for the off-world stuff. Plus, MM is such a cool guy. Kara could come in handy here, too. I'm still wondering how they will solve the <S> radioactive isotope tracking system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"