Guild Wars 2

great!!

I'm not familiar playing games on the PC, always been a console player.

but this game looks like something I'd be interested in, especially the Guardian profession. and I like that there is no sub fee.

I'm kind of curious to see how a PC game plays like........

how powerful of a PC do you need to play this? do you need to have a high end graphic card?

Check the game requirements ( official site ) and yes you will need a "gamer" graphic card but maybe not the top of the line.

^ yeah. I checked and I don't think my graphics card is powerful enough.

I went to a site that checks your system. while it didn't give me any results for Guild Wars 2, I checked my system for Dragon Age Origins and Mass Effect 3. For both of those, it said my system wasn't powerful enough.

it didn't specify why, but I'm assuming it's my graphics card. and I have a laptop, so I don't think it will be easy to upgrade my graphics card.....:(

I guess I'll just wait if there's a console version.......

Man, this game is just so epic...it seems like everytime I log on i'm fighting some giant creature in an epic battle with like 20 or so other people!

^ yeah. I checked and I don't think my graphics card is powerful enough.

I went to a site that checks your system. while it didn't give me any results for Guild Wars 2, I checked my system for Dragon Age Origins and Mass Effect 3. For both of those, it said my system wasn't powerful enough.

it didn't specify why, but I'm assuming it's my graphics card. and I have a laptop, so I don't think it will be easy to upgrade my graphics card.....:(

I guess I'll just wait if there's a console version.......

I doubt there will ever be a console version. The system requirements arent as high as some newer games. The game looks amazing on all textures. Id double check a few other of those benchmark sites. If your close to running ME3, you may be good for this!

A console version has already been confirmed. It's in the early stages of development.

Playing during the beta, the controls seem to lend themselves well to a console controller. I'll definitely get this on the PS3/4 if it gets released.

I doubt there will ever be a console version. The system requirements arent as high as some newer games. The game looks amazing on all textures. Id double check a few other of those benchmark sites. If your close to running ME3, you may be good for this!

if I can run Dragon Age Origins ( at a low-medium setting ), would I be able to run Guild Wars 2 ( at least at a low-medium setting )?

That benchmark site said my computer would not be able to run Origins. However, I decided to check for myself, and to my surprise, I was able to run Origins. I don't think I set it to the highest, optimal setting, but I was able to run and play the game ( although the PC controls were totally foreign to me......lol ).

I officially have two level 40's. Engineer and Ranger. My wife has two 40's as well of course. Thief and Guardian.

And yet we are not bored at all...doesn't even feel like a grind. By 40 on my first character in WoW I felt like my brain was turning to mush.

I am loving this game.

Anyone played the new dungeon Super Adventure Box? Man, the Devs went all out on 8-bit!! It's freaking awesome. Had a blast playing it last night.

great!!

I'm not familiar playing games on the PC, always been a console player.

but this game looks like something I'd be interested in, especially the Guardian profession. and I like that there is no sub fee.

I'm kind of curious to see how a PC game plays like........

how powerful of a PC do you need to play this? do you need to have a high end graphic card?

I have a gaming PC and my laptop that has an AMD 6770M in it, nothing crazy, but even that almost runs everything maxed, Arena Net was nice and made the game very compatible. :up:

Anyone played the new dungeon Super Adventure Box? Man, the Devs went all out on 8-bit!! It's freaking awesome. Had a blast playing it last night.

Did they take it down? I haven't got a chance to try it yet.

What servers are you guys all on? I'm on Maguma.

will this ever come to consoles?

and, can you use an Xbox 1 controller to play the game on PC?

will this ever come to consoles?

and, can you use an Xbox 1 controller to play the game on PC?
The game natively doesn't support controllers, but you can always use third-party software to map an Xbox/Playstation gamepad to keyboard keys:

Honestly, I don't see much usefulness to play an MMORPG with a controller. And no, the game will probably never come to consoles.

The game natively doesn't support controllers, but you can always use third-party software to map an Xbox/Playstation gamepad to keyboard keys:

Honestly, I don't see much usefulness to play an MMORPG with a controller. And no, the game will probably never come to consoles.

thanks.

:sly: I tried playing this game?well the storyline was too jumping. I have forgotten the formal story in the latter task.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"