Guild Wars

I have this game & I have not played it since I got it like two years ago or whtever & I think last I played I got to level 5. Anyone want to give me a super kick ass weapon so I can level up easier if I get into this again ?
:dry:-No Comment-:dry:

I AM GETTING BORED :p

WHERE CAN I FIGHT AGAINST ANOTHERS PLAYERS?

I AM LEVEL 19

When you log in you have the option to create a PvP (Player vs. Player) character. The PvP character will start in the Battle Isles and be at level 20 right from character creation. It will also have access to all of the equipment unlocks that you might have gained from your PvE playing experience.

Alternately, you can keep going with that PvE character and get it from level 19 to level 20 instead. The character will need to get to a port city, which I believe in your case is Lion's Arch. Once there, open your map "M" and look for the ship icon on it. Click that and select The Great Temple of Balthazar.

At the temple you'll be able to access a testing area called The Isle of the Nameless and a few other features. You'll soon find some instructional content to unlock access to various PvP challenges...

The Battle Isles

I totally knew that....:o

-hides-

Speaking of which, I finally finished GWEN *wee* Now to bring my Norn Rank up 2 so I can get the armor..

Speaking of which, I finally finished GWEN *wee* Now to bring my Norn Rank up 2 so I can get the armor..
So, it's only rank 3 at the moment? Well you're in luck, seeing as this coming weekend is the title bonus weekend with double reputation! :woot:

I'm hoping to get a couple of rank 9 titles (Vanguard and Delver) on my Warrior significantly advanced or maxed out myself. I have a Monk at Heart of the Shiverpeaks too, so maybe she's in line for a Delver growth spurt. :yay:

Does anyone belong to a Guild Wars clan?

I finally got my Fissure of Woe armor and the max title "I'm Very Important" for my Ranger. :D

FoxAvangardeFoW.jpg

Actually the new Anti-Gold Seller Measures hindered me a bit >.<;

This part:
To combat a growing problem with account fraud, newly created accounts are now restricted from trading with other players within the first 24 hours after account creation. Please see today’s Dev Update for more information on this change.

A friend of mine wanted to play GW to try it out, she picked NF, however you can't proceed in NF without certain quests and since I had the quest items, *as an officer, I try to keep some for NF around for the players just starting out there* I tried to give them to her and....no go.

It was VERY frustrating >.<;; Especially getting that stupid Chunk of Drake Flesh.

I finally got my Fissure of Woe armor and the max title "I'm Very Important" for my Ranger. :D

FoxAvangardeFoW.jpg

Le Awesome! O.O

I managed to get my Elite Ice Forged about a week ago ^_^ It's so awesome!

A friend of mine wanted to play GW to try it out, she picked NF, however you can't proceed in NF without certain quests and since I had the quest items, *as an officer, I try to keep some for NF around for the players just starting out there* I tried to give them to her and....no go.
The Feast of Bokka quest is not part of the primary quest chain, so that should not have presented any impediment to the progress of the story.

The Feast of Bokka quest is not part of the primary quest chain, so that should not have presented any impediment to the progress of the story.

o.o.....Darn.....I knew I hated NF...It's been so long since I did primary quests.

I want to make a Guild Wars video of me playing for YouTube. Anyone have any recording progams that they would suggest?

Go to the guildwarsguru.com/forum and head to the bottom section where they talk about arts and media, people have threads relating to making gw movies.

Go to the guildwarsguru.com/forum and head to the bottom section where they talk about arts and media, people have threads relating to making gw movies.
Thanks Man. I will look it up. I will be back when my video is made. Till then, Farewell GW Fans. Venom Jr. Signing off! :yay:

Looking forward to seeing the end product Venom Jr.

The Developer Update concerning future changes to the Hall of Monuments is now online.

So far the proposed changes have met a very positive reception.

In a manner of speaking you could say I'm always on this. I actually still play it a bit too.

I jump on from time to time, but it's mostly just to say hi to some of my old guildies.

That about sums up my experience of Guild Wars lately too. After completing the Legendary Vanquisher title a few weeks ago on my main I've felt my Guild Wars 'career' with that character was practically complete. If I keep up the pressure I would max out a faction title before long, but for the moment I'm more interested in turning my attention to a couple of other endeavours.

Borderlands being one of them. :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"