Guys! If your girlfriend...

Colossal Spoons

Paper boi
Reaction score
I think it's about time I made my first obscure, off the wall, random, thread for all you hypsters to discuss.

Guys, what if your girlfriend of 3 years; who you planned on proposing to in the near future...was once a man. I mean he had a sex change, complete with hormones and numerous surgeries. Would you want "her" to tell you or keep you in the dark? And if you'd want "her" to tell you, would you stay in the relationship?

This is one of those things that you need to know but not sure if you want to know. I'm curious as to some of your responses.

It wouldn't bother me. I've said this in another thread, but the only reason I'm not gay is because I have no attraction to guys whatsoever. I love women. It has nothing to do with me thinking that being gay is wrong or me being confused with my sexuality. So if I met a girl that I really fell for and it turns out she was a man before, it wouldn't bother me one bit. I mean, obviously if I was engaged to her I'd have already been having sex with her and if she could get me off before then I must be attracted to her.

F that, this would be a rare thing, but for this type of situation, I'ma have to go against Mario Winans and say that 'I DO Wanna Know'. :o

yip Mario Winans advice gets thrown out the window for me as well ''I do wanna know''

Ok well after you find out, is the relationship done? Is 112 gonna have to come in and sing "It's Over Now"? Heh

yes , for the fact that it was kept from me for so long.

Colossal Spoons said:
Ok well after you find out, is the relationship done? Is 112 gonna have to come in and sing "It's Over Now"? Heh

The mere thought of it just sickens me. :( But yes, it'd definitely be over if I was 100% sure it was true.

You're not...going through a similar situation...are you....?
redface1.gif

I don't know what the hell I would do. I would be shocked but if I was in love then who knows my reaction. My initial thoughts are not positive but then again I currently am not in love with somebody who tells me she was once a he.

Plus there are other implications like what about if I wanted to be a father one day....

I would go on the Jerry Springer show just to get on TV and then try and kick the **** out of her. Then when I get home, try and win her back after I notice I cant get anyone else.

I would want to know, and then "he/she" would be gone.

You don't keep that from someone you love.

i wouldn't want to know, because i will be freaked out. What i would want her to do is break up with me maybe in the first year, instead of tricking me for 3 years. Just because she (he) had a sex change doesn't mean he changed his BRAIN as well, it's still a man's, no matter what you do.

Yes tell me the truth....and yeah..i've invested 3 years of my life with this person...i'd stay

Colossal Spoons said:
I think it's about time I made my first obscure, off the wall, random, thread for all you hypsters to discuss.

Guys, what if your girlfriend of 3 years; who you planned on proposing to in the near future...was once a man. I mean he had a sex change, complete with hormones and numerous surgeries. Would you want "her" to tell you or keep you in the dark? And if you'd want "her" to tell you, would you stay in the relationship?

This is one of those things that you need to know but not sure if you want to know. I'm curious as to some of your responses.
Of course the lack of periods over a 3 year period wouldn't be a sign. Or the fact that her adam's apple was a lil bigger than yours. :D

i honestly don't think you can ever get to this hypothetical sitution. smell would be the biggest reason. smells send strong subconsious signals to others that let them know alot about you including your sex. sure these smells can be masked with perfume. but not for 3 years. not in an intimate relationship. you'd get to the point where you'd think something was wrong. start not finding them attractive. and only loving them platonically.

Erzengel said:
Of course the lack of periods over a 3 year period wouldn't be a sign. Or the fact that her adam's apple was a lil bigger than yours. :D

wouldn't she have to lube up if you were to have sex as well.

The relationsuip would be done, because "she" is still a man. The physical appearance would be the only difference.

That's why you never marry someone unless you've seen pictures of them when they were a baby and, met and get acquainted with their family members.

Can you really tell the gender of a baby, besides clothes which could be switched?

The Kingpin said:
Can you really tell the gender of a baby, besides clothes which could be switched?
I think he just means from when the person was younger.

The Kingpin said:
i meant like as a child..her playing around in the park and whatnot.

If you have been with the person sexually for 3 years and you can't tell they were once a man....then you are an idiot.

Spider-Fett said:
If you have been with the person sexually for 3 years and you can't tell they were once a man....then you are an idiot.

Actually...when they do a sex-change now, they can turn your manhood into a fully functioning *woman part*

In fact, the new *woman part* is sensitive enough to trigger orgasms in the new female body.

Combine that with hormone therapy and implants and you'd never know the difference when having sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"