A question for the guys out there

SouLeSS

Superhero
Reaction score
Do you put the little numbers in your myspace or aim info or profile somewhere, the little 1-29-06 and **** like that, dates...do you put those up because you want people to see that you have a cause / if you dont girls will be pissed, or do you put them in there because you KNOW if you forget it the girlfriend or whatever will be pissed?

Kids these days and their damn Rock&Roll. :cmad:

You guys are so dense...I totally get what he's saying...like fer sher.

You're just saying that to make up for your manicure. :o

I'm talking like, ok. Go to someones AIM profile, and if the guy's got a girl and he's kinda young he probably has something like "BER<3 03-27-05" in it somewhere.

I'm saying, do they put those there because they're semiforced to (chicks bug about it on AIM and **** sometimes) or because the want it there, OR do they put them in there so they can remember the date because you're terrible at remembering them?

I made my sweet thang tattoo it on her forehead so I'd never forget her b-day...

I'm talking like, ok. Go to someones AIM profile, and if the guy's got a girl and he's kinda young he probably has something like "BER<3 03-27-05" in it somewhere.

I'm saying, do they put those there because they're semiforced to (chicks bug about it on AIM and **** sometimes) or because the want it there, OR do they put them in there so they can remember the date because you're terrible at remembering them?

05 ....

Closing.

Oh...wait. :(

cutscenesup2a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985