Guys! If your girlfriend...

DBM said:
Would I leave my wife? Probably. But prior to being married we would have addressed this issue. It's something I'd bring up before. She would be made aware of my stance and if she didn't agree then she is welcome to end the relationship before we are married.

Assuming she had the same beliefs as me, if I couldn't have children then I would accept her leaving me.

I know I can though. I've had myself examined. This isn't a decision I've came by lightly, I've put considerable thought and deliberation into it, even to the point of consulting a physician.

Interesting.

I can understand fully about breaking with someone who didn't want to have children. Then your values would be at odds.

Please tell me if I'm prying to much, but I find your views very interesting, so I'm curious about a couple more things.

I understand your desire to pass on your genes. Is it important for you to do it "naturally", or would you be willing to participate in non-traditional methods?

By that, I mean. What if your wife had eggs, but couldn't seem to carry a child to term? Would you be willing to use a surrogate?

Or what if your wife's eggs turned out to be bad afterall, would you be willing to use donated eggs implanted in your wife? Or is it important that it is not only YOUR genes, but hers as well?

Following that, what if a woman you loved wanted children, but was unable to have them, but wanted - like you - to have your children. Would you be willing to use both donated eggs and a surrogate? They would still be your children, just not hers... and you would still raise the children together.

Like I said, I'm just curious... if it's too much, just tell me to butt out.

Equint77 said:
Well on the basis of the relationship starting off on a lie... that's enough to sever it. I think this extends past this circumstance...and although this is an extreme situation.. it's no different than someone getting involved with someone already married and not aware of it. A lie is a lie and no relationship should have a foundation based on secrets.

Yes, that would be the biggest problem. Lying for so long. I can understand not starting off with it on the first date (Talk about your icebreakers: "Hi, I'm Mandy. I used to be Randy, but I changed." :eek::D), but when you start to get intimate with someone, it should come out.

Daisy said:
Yes, that would be the biggest problem. Lying for so long. I can understand not starting off with it on the first date (Talk about your icebreakers: "Hi, I'm Mandy. I used to be Randy, but I changed." :eek::D), but when you start to get intimate with someone, it should come out.

now the question is if someone were to tell them.... when would be the right time? the second date? third?

when they meet the parents?

Mom and dad... here's mandy.

Mandy: hi mom and dad... I'm banging your son and my name used to be Randy. What's for dinner? :o

Interesting question... but imo, the issue is deeper than what she's lying about... more to the point, it's that she's lying about a major issue...

If she can keep that from me, what else would she keep? But to answer the specific question... no... I don't want someone who has been a guy, and I'd always expect honesty from someone I'm in a committed relationship with! Bottomline!

Equint77 said:
Mandy: hi mom and dad... I'm banging your son and my name used to be Randy. What's for dinner? :o
Hot dogs.

Daisy said:
I wasn't trying to be nasty. I was just trying to point out that the children thing isn't unique to this situation.

I never thought you were Daisy sweetheart!!

Just for the record, I was seeing someone who was older than me and had undergone a hysterectomy when they were younger (she already had son before the op). I loved her and it wasn't important to me but seemed to be to her, I wanted to stay with her regardless. I was 24 then (I'm 25 now). I couldn't guaruntee that kids wouldn't be an issue for me in the future.

What about if the siituation was reversed? How many times do we hear about women who become desperate to have a child? What about when their partner is infertile or has a low sperm count?

At least they have a chance with various fertility treatments, you wouldn't even have that option if you were with someone who had changed their gender.

slipalong said:
I never thought you were Daisy sweetheart!!

Just for the record, I was seeing someone who was older than me and had undergone a hysterectomy when they were younger (she already had son before the op). I loved her and it wasn't important to me but seemed to be to her, I wanted to stay with her regardless. I was 24 then (I'm 25 now). I couldn't guaruntee that kids wouldn't be an issue for me in the future.

What about if the siituation was reversed? How many times do we hear about women who become desperate to have a child? What about when their partner is infertile or has a low sperm count?

At least they have a chance with various fertility treatments, you wouldn't even have that option if you were with someone who had changed their gender.

She was likely wary about that "no guarantees kids wouldn't be an issue in the future" part. In her position, I'd walk away at that. I couldn't let myself get deeper into a relationship knowing that at any time I could be simply crushed.

Well, like with someone who's had a hysterectomy, you could use your sperm, donor eggs and a surrogate. It'd be spendy, but it's possible.

Equint77 said:
now the question is if someone were to tell them.... when would be the right time? the second date? third?

when they meet the parents?

Mom and dad... here's mandy.

lmao :ghost:

I'd not like that they had lied,
And with my views on gays and transgenders,
I dont think it would have been a problem to begin with,
Its a possiblity I would stay,
If I were to leave,
It'd be due to their dishonesty

I don't get why more of you don't have an issue with the mental health side of this. :confused:

Especially you guys. Look at your *****. Now picture chopping them off. A German guy on drugs does it, and you post ":eek:". Someone does it with a "proper" surgery and somehow many of you say, "hmmmmm."

I don't think it's possible yet, but if I was dating a "guy" who told me he was once a girl, I'd dump her. Not because she lied, but because I have enough mental health issues of my own. I don't need to worry about somebody else's.

Daisy said:
Please tell me if I'm prying to much, but I find your views very interesting, so I'm curious about a couple more things.
You are prying but I don’t mind. I have a unique outlook on it. I find a lot of people are interested when we start discussing it.
Daisy said:
I understand your desire to pass on your genes. Is it important for you to do it "naturally", or would you be willing to participate in non-traditional methods?
I would prefer to do it naturally mainly because of the simplicity of it but I am more than willing to entertain other options. Also I should point out that it’s not so much a “desire” to pass along my genes as it is a driving force in my life. My personal belief is that breeding is a vital part of a person’s life. If I do nothing else of substance in my life, the one thing I’m driven to accomplish is fathering a child. And as I’ve mentioned before, my personal morals require that I actual be there and raise the child.
Daisy said:
By that, I mean. What if your wife had eggs, but couldn't seem to carry a child to term? Would you be willing to use a surrogate?
In this situation, yes.
Daisy said:
Or what if your wife's eggs turned out to be bad afterall, would you be willing to use donated eggs implanted in your wife? Or is it important that it is not only YOUR genes, but hers as well?
In this situation, no.

Now let me explain. The woman I choose to be my wife will be chosen for many reasons. One of which will be that I want her genes, as well as mine, to be passed along to my children. If I just wanted my genes passed along, then I could donate to a sperm bank and hope or just knock up some girl and get custody of the child. I would want the woman to possess qualities and traits that I want my children to have in addition to what I shall pass along.

Therefore a surrogate, using my sperm and my wife’s eggs would be fine. But eggs that were not my wife’s, therefore would not be acceptable. The only way it might be acceptable (and this is becoming more detached and emotionless than I really am about the subject) is if the eggs were donated by a close relative of my wife, her sister for example, because this would provide much of the genetic traits I am looking for and my wife and I would provide the environmental upbringing I am looking for. Though honestly I doubt that any eggs other than my wife’s would be acceptable to me.
Daisy said:
Following that, what if a woman you loved wanted children, but was unable to have them, but wanted - like you - to have your children. Would you be willing to use both donated eggs and a surrogate? They would still be your children, just not hers... and you would still raise the children together.
I refer back to my previous statement. The eggs would have to be my wifes.

I would point out that you say “what if a woman you loved” thereby assuming that love would be the defining characteristic of the relationship which I don’t necessarily agree with. While love is most definitely important, it is not necessarily the reason I would stay with a woman, there are many other factors to include. One of which, and possibly the most important of all to me, is bearing children.
Daisy said:
Like I said, I'm just curious... if it's too much, just tell me to butt out.
Feel free to ask more.

I would like to say though, that I’m not really an emotionless jerk, hell-bent on breeding as this makes me sound. Typing on a message board doesn’t really convey my convictions and passion about this subject as a real life discussion would.

Zarathi said:
I'd not like that they had lied,
And with my views on gays and transgenders,
I dont think it would have been a problem to begin with,
Its a possiblity I would stay,
If I were to leave,
It'd be due to their dishonesty

But that's the main issue I guess. Not being upfront about something like that with someone is just as bad as lying. Now in this situation. Guy or Girl.. you want to know who you're with and who they've been... whether it be a sex change... a murderer or some poor bastard running around in Peter Pan tights...

i disagree with sex change ops for the same reasons i disagree with cosmetic surgery. i really don't think either of them should happen.

A man's a man no matter how many appendages you lop off of him or how drastically you alter his original body chemistry.

and if you couldn't tell in the first place,whoah

DBM said:
I would like to say though, that I’m not really an emotionless jerk, hell-bent on breeding as this makes me sound. Typing on a message board doesn’t really convey my convictions and passion about this subject as a real life discussion would.

I didn't think you were, which is why I continued asking questions.

i'm going to need to see some pics of the 'girlfriend' in question before i make my decision.

i would want to know ASAP because, even if everything is like a woman (although he wouldn't be able to give birth) the skin on him is still a man's skin, just treated, the tongue is a guy's tongue, ass, hair, lips, teeth, spit, everything, just changed, if you lift weighs until you are square, you are not a closet, so if you grow **** and exchange your penis for a c**t that doesn't make you a woman, it makes you a changed/altered male, at least within my definition of woman

"if you lift weighs until you are square, you are not a closet,",lol,weird

truer words have never been spoken.

Godzilla2000 said:
Wow. Where did you come up with this idea?
I was bored and I remembered an episode of Nip Tuck. The lady who plays Jean Grey in the X-Men movies played a woman who was once a man and had 12 surgeries to change her sex. As you all know, that lady is very pretty but she was having sex with a guy and he was able to tell she was a man within 10 seconds of penetration. For those of you who have never seen her(I'm ashamed of you, what are you doing on this website anyway), here's a pic:
TV-Guide-2468-Jean-Grey.jpg

BTW, these responses are very entertaining and interesting. I managed to get a mature conversation going on the hype. Go me!

Wow at least you could have gotten a nicer pic of her. LOL

famke2.jpg

after watching nip/tuk im never looking at her the same way again :mad:

Dude I never really watched the show too much but didn't the friend's son have a relationship with her?

I dont really think it matters.

If you fall in love with her and you find out it was a he, it would take time to figure it into place. But once you do, you just understand that you love her. Isn't that right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"