Guys who need to be Pooped On: Kevin Trudeau

Odd--he says he has a new camera on this latest one and yet his head still looks like a f**king cantalope. :o
Yes quite, quite amazing. You'd think after a while he'd find that camera that revealed his true Brad Pitt features...but no such luck.

I'm going to buy "Natural Cures" wipe my ass with every page then send it back to the publisher.. or you know, spend the money on Cigarettes.

Yeah-this guy needs to come down with an incurable disease and then we'll see how he feels about his herbal remedy bull****

Yes, indeed. I mean he looked better fat without all that loose and disgusting skin that hangs off his bones because he had no lean bodymass left.

I was looking for the FitnessFactor with Corey for my Fitness Thread, and I remember our old friend linked him off his Youtube account.

Low and behold he had a new video called "Cowards!", in which he calls me, jag, spoons and Kaine out yet again.

It's funny

He won't let me reply on the thread ironically. I'm blocked out. So, I'm a coward for never posting myself, but then he won't let anyone try to post themselves. lol, ironic. He's afraid of the answer being "they're actually not fat losers like me".

I feel like this elicits a response. I want jag to see this though, he must be in on our scheme to "un coward" ourselves and make him look like an idiot.

I wish I could watch that. Its blocked in work. Whats he say? I could probably watch it with a link and using a proxy server.

He called all of us haterz cowards because we don't post videos and hide our faces.

Not everybody wants to make a video on youtube :huh:

Belfast is a very, very small city. If I posted one video on youtube, people in Belfast would be like "hey, theres that guy on youtube! The one that made a fool of himself!".

Thats not cowardice on my behalf, just common sense!

It's more than that. I don't have an idea, IMO, that's worthy of a Youtube video. I'd love to be in a movie or TV show, but unless my friends want to do an X-Men fan movie with a decent budget, or make a well done fitness tape...I don't see any reason to make a half assed video and stick it on Youtube.

It's been months since we posted any comments on this guy's videos. He complained that we were "negative" and didn't want to hear any scientifically proven health information about what he was doing and how it puts him at long term risk to his health and begged us to leave him alone. To the point that he blocked us from commenting on his videos. And now he's back, months later, calling us cowards for it? Okay. Clearly this has been eating at him to make him come back so long after the fact and devote time and energy to it. Obviously we got under his skin and mindf**ked him. I know he fixates on people who called him names (which I never did as I stuck strictly to the facts), but notice that he avoids bringing up any of the science or medical discussions and questions that were raised. It's pretty apparent that we made him doubt himself and what he was doing. Too bad he didn't heed the advice. He's too big of an attention ****e. He needs to feel validated by attention not only from other morons who want to follow his drawling, giant, misshapen head and it's terrible dieting advice, but from those that he considers detractors.

I believe it was Oscar Wilde that said "Never argue with a fool. They'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". I think I'll leave this fool to wallow in his own pale, loose skin and malnourished body.

jag

Hmmm, interesting point. We obviously did leave a gnawing tick in his brain.

Over time, it will be far worse to leave him rambling like a madman over all of it, obsessing about the whole thing while getting absolutely no response in return. He's obviously a giant attention ****e, so why give him what he's looking for. Just let him spin. He continues to mindf**k himself and probably posts more and more crazy stuff, trying to get us to respond. We have to do absolutely nothing and he just drives himself insane over it. Sometimes it's just as much about what you don't say as it is about what you do say. It's a beautiful thing.

jag

We have several more trying it ::ohlord:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aCnN8zpM8I&feature=related

This man wishes to know if "Trudeau's diet really does reset the hypothalimus and will he not rebound".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7_fXINx4IY&feature=related

This one's a real sob story since I think with a little hard work and proper diet advice she probably wouldn't be half bad looking. Shame. She had lifted weight and cardio and lost five pounds a month, admirable gains. But that wasn't "fast" enough for her...that's just silly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMACRoKjf-8

Another guy with a fat face and...you know what, skip this one, his voice is shrill and annoying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCoUiGQLy2A

This video is actually very well done, comparatively. Sadly this guy looks like with a little weight training he'd be pretty buff. Another body wasted.

Want to know what they eat....well here you go

This guy used Ketto sticks to "prove" HCG promotes weight loss

He talks about how it's "very little effort".

Look at how awesome his biceps are. I also hoped he just realizes he just provided video proof he's using a control substance...dumbass

I found a whole Youtube group devoted to the Simeons cure as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"