Hall of Justice: Where Heroes Lounge

Showtime

Your Friend In Time
Reaction score
Super20Friends202.jpg

I think both supporters and non-supporters of JLA will be spending a lot of time in the "Spoiler Section" of the JLA Forum. This is a place to get to know each other. Some of the people you disagree and debate with on a daily basis might have more in common with you than you think.

*Yes I know the Hall of Justice is where the Super Friends made their home and the Watchtower is where the Justice League is based out of.

I always wondered why no one ever turned Marvin into a super villian after all these years? Or has that movie already been done? :wow: Who knows maybe he is takin the new role of the new Master Mind with the script rewrites! Keepin it Classic?

I think we should make them ourselves.

I Look at Zan and Jayne and only hear one thing:

INCEST!

Do you see it or only hear it?

I Don't know. The little goblin inside my mind told me.

He also says that i should burn things. Burn... Burn... BURN...

You better clear your head then. Goblins can get tricky.

I always wondered why no one ever turned Marvin into a super villian after all these years? Or has that movie already been done? :wow: Who knows maybe he is takin the new role of the new Master Mind with the script rewrites! Keepin it Classic?

When they did the whole "One Year Later" thing at DC, Marvin and Wendy were twin geniuses working for the Teen Titans in their Titans Tower. They helped fixed Cyborg, I think. They were actually pretty cool and not lame. But I only read one issue that had them in it, I don't know if they're still around or not.

How about Jayna, the transmorfist.

I Always thot (Again, the goblin) that she was that kind of person that become a man on bed, only to see you suffer.

Think with me:

You're on bed with her, annoyed by that sick glass of water, when she grow a ****iong Dick only to make you suffer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"