Han Vs. Greedo

Sam Fisher

Heavy Meddle
Reaction score
So instead of having a argument in the Star Trek thread, can we have "one" thread to discuss this? So there won't be any disrupting other threads.

I say Hans shot first. He had to because....he was the only one who shot:wow:

I firmly believe that Han shot first. I'd much rather believe that Han is a total badass rather than dodging a blaster shot from close range :rolleyes:

Hans?

Hans-gruber.jpg

Yeah, please guys! We cannot get a name as legendary and marvellous as Han Solo wrong.
Anyhoo, he so shot first. He was the only one who shot for a start.

Han did not shot first. He was the only one who shot. Greedo was too slow to even push the trigger.

Everyone knows that Greedo would've killed Han that day if he didn't have a cold that messed up his eyesight.

Greedo was the best gunman in the galaxy, but that cold doomed him.

Everyone knows that Greedo would've killed Han that day if he didn't have a cold that messed up his eyesight.

Greedo was the best gunman in the galaxy, but that cold doomed him.

Yeah, and then Greedo would have claimed the Falcon, taken Han's place, Leia would never have fallen for Han and thus ended up with Luke, and then when Lucas decided in 1983 that Luke and Leia were actually brother and sister, he used very poor CGI to impose a CGI Boba Fett over Luke in the kissing scenes.

Han did not shot first. He was the only one who shot. Greedo was too slow to even push the trigger.
You say this as though it's some startling revelation, and not something that has already been pointed out in numerous threads (including this one) by myself and at least a dozen others.

Greedo sucked ass. Han Solo is a god. Greedo never stood a chance.

Greedo sucked ass. Han Solo is a god. Greedo never stood a chance.
"Greedo sucked ass."

Truer words have never been spoken. Although, when you read the Bartender's tale in Tales from the Mos Eisley Cantina, it turns out that Greedo's remains became one of the finest drinks in the galaxy!

. If I remember correctly there was only one blaster shot. I may be mistaken though. But I firmly believe that Han shot first.

Does this actually require a thread? I saw the film in 1977 on the big screen.

Han nailed Greedo before he even had a chance to move. End of discussion.

The "Lucasified" PC version is just that. PC.

Han had the blaster out and nailed Greedo. No question.

Han, the little one-liner he throws in there doesn't even make sense unless he shoots first. He says he always intended for Greedo to shoot first, and yet he writes dialogue that makes no sense with that claim? Lucas is seriously a pathalogical liar.

. If I remember correctly there was only one blaster shot. I may be mistaken though. But I firmly believe that Han shot first.

WHAT IS THIS TALK AS IF IT'S A MYSTERY?!?!? :whatever:

Star Wars came out.
Han realized he was in trouble, so he preemptively shot and killed Greedo, who did not shoot at all.

Then years later, after adopting a bunch of pig-faced, spoiled little brats and not having sex for 20 years, George, gonads long since shrivelled away into dust, CHANGED it for no good reason with the aid of computer technology.

This is historic fact.
Close this absurd thread.
Lock it up, pour concrete on it and drop it into the ocean.

Does this actually require a thread? I saw the film in 1977 on the big screen.

PC? Meaning political correctness? :huh:

PC? Meaning political correctness? :huh:
Yeah.
In retrospect he didn't think Han's actions were "heroic" enough...which is rather ******ed seeing as how the idea is that you want the protagonists to undergo a significant change, and Han's change was of course, from egocentric, cynical scoundrel into caring, self-sacrificing "General".

What the freak happened to the Brain of Lucas anyway, really?
It's creepy.

Han shot first.
Greedo got pwned.
Shyit, he was the only one who shot. (Courtesy of Immortalfire)

End of argument.

he was the only one who shot:wow:

He was the only one who shot for a start.

He was the only one who shot. .

. If I remember correctly there was only one blaster shot..

Han had the blaster out and nailed Greedo. No question.

WHAT IS THIS TALK AS IF IT'S A MYSTERY?!?!? :whatever:

Star Wars came out.
Han realized he was in trouble, so he preemptively shot and killed Greedo, who did not shoot at all.

Han did not only shoot first, he shot only.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1YbFnkZwZk

Shyit, he was the only one who shot. (Courtesy of Immortalfire)

I just love how everyone is repeating the exact same thing:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"