Hana's Blog: Video of NY explosion (spoilerish)

HOLY :eek:

Looks like Nathan was the bright light that fell and Peter Caught him before he fell into The Ocean

HOLY :eek:

Looks like Nathan was the bright light that fell and Peter Caught him before he fell into The Ocean

assuming, but....
time traveling can be such a cool thing....:cwink:

Damn that looks fantastic cannot wait to see the 4 months past episode.

wasn't that supposed to have been this season's premiere?

Wow, my jaw dropped when I saw that, it was the coolest thing ever.

You know what sucks though, just like we said when it ended, why Peter couldn't just fly himself into the air.

Only thing I can think is that he can only control one power at a time.

Anyway enough ranting, going to rip this video and save it lol

-Æ-;13194893 said:
Anyway enough ranting, going to rip this video and save it lol

I would think this would be how next weeks episode starts. We see the explosion in the sky from Peter & Nathans point of view & then the episode begins.

Nice

Looks like it might have used trapcode particular for some of the effects on it

-Æ-;13194893 said:
Wow, my jaw dropped when I saw that, it was the coolest thing ever.

You know what sucks though, just like we said when it ended, why Peter couldn't just fly himself into the air.

because he didn't have control over his powers. kring and the writers have repeatedly said the hero's emotional state affects their abilities.

well i don't read tv guide, but that doesn't make any sense.

well i don't read tv guide, but that doesn't make any sense.

yeah me either. my theory is that Peter and Nathan fly up, Peter goes boom, and Nathan is falling. then we see future Peter coming back into time to catch Nathan. yes, a little far fetched, but thats just me wanting it to happen :woot:

i see it as Nathan flying Peter up, letting go, flying away, and then swooping in to catch Peter. Nathan then delivers Peter to...i don't know, his mother maybe. The company takes Peter, Kensei/Munroe escapes with Peter, Peter gets his mind wiped, and Nathan is eventually told Peter's dead. didn't think of the time travel aspect, but i suppose that would work, too.

Whoa! I so want a downloadable version of that video...

Whoever was falling was still glowing. It had to have been Peter.

Peter delivers his brother after he recovers from what happened to him, and seeing Nathan all burned. Did Peter ever get close enough to Linderman to maybe acquire his healing powers?

Whoever was falling was still glowing. It had to have been Peter.

Peter delivers his brother after he recovers from what happened to him, and seeing Nathan all burned. Did Peter ever get close enough to Linderman to maybe acquire his healing powers?

no i dont think so...with linderman's power he can certainly heal nathan, but i doubt it.

-Æ-;13194893 said:

Or maybe he can't control any of them, which is why he exploded in the first place.

Seriously, the question of why Peter didn't fly himself is just as valid of a question as why he didn't just not explode. His powers were out of control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"