The Dark Knight The Composite Eric Roberts Interviews Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpinyNorman

Civilian
Reaction score
So I hear on BoF that there's an Eric Roberts interview in the UK FHM magazine that is "tremendously spoilerish." That perks my ears up a whole lot. However, I'm not exactly in the UK, and I'm not sure how to get it off of Google or anything, so there's a chance that we can use the magic of the internet to convince some England-side folks to grab it for us.

Then again, "tremendously spoilerish" could translate into something really disappointing like, "Eric Roberts mentions that the Joker is in fact in this movie."
-----------------------------------------------------
Index

i work for FHM in the UK, so i got it here and yes its spoiler filled!

i can scan it in later but heres some of the jucy bits...

"In the Comic, your character throws acid in Harvey Dents face, making him Two-Face. Does that happen in the film, too?

Let's just say we stay pretty close to the comic.."

I'll scan the rest in when i get home, he basically describes he's death in the movie.

:batman:

I thought his death scene involved (Large spoiler)

Harvey going after Maroni for revenge, flipping the coin for Maroni's driver, killing him, flipping the coin for Maroni, the coin sparing him

That's one helluva first post. Welcome to the Hype.

I thought his death scene involved (Large spoiler)

Harvey going after Maroni for revenge, flipping the coin for Maroni's driver, killing him, flipping the coin for Maroni, the coin sparing him

Pretty much dude, just he throws in some dialogue with it and just incase some people haven't read it before, he does also reveal in this interview that he eventually "Dies a dramatic death".

i'll have the scan online within the next hour, i've read this forum alot over the last few months, about time i gave some input.

Can´t wait to see him throw acid on Harvey´s face.

"In the Comic, your character throws acid in Harvey Dents face, making him Two-Face. Does that happen in the film, too?

I'll scan the rest in when i get home, he basically describes he's death in the movie.

Man I can't wait for that scene! July 2008!

He says more than that..he goes on to say he gets in a limo and Twoface is already in the car...he flips his coin and says..

"its a lucky day...just not yours" then shoots the driver..

Pretty much dude, just he throws in some dialogue with it and just incase some people haven't read it before, he does also reveal in this interview that he eventually "Dies a dramatic death".

Wait...this happens in TDK?

...this movie really is gonna be over 3 hours.

Yeah, right.:whatever:

Really, If they're seriously wanting to introduce and kill off dent in this movie, as well as pack all the other plots in there as well, I hope it doesn't end up like...well, nevermind...I shouldn't compare anything to Spiderman 3 :csad:

I'm searching through the net hoping to find it but I can't !:csad: :cwink:

Really, If they're seriously wanting to introduce and kill off dent in this movie, as well as pack all the other plots in there as well, I hope it doesn't end up like...well, nevermind...I shouldn't compare anything to Spiderman 3 :csad:

You mean kill Maroni?

And to think people once scoffed when I compared this movie to The Godfather in terms of storyline and scope.

That's not Sam Raimi or F***ing Alvin Sargeant we are talking about! It is the f***ing Nolan's brothers, man. All the Chris Nolan's movies have enough substance for 10 movies. But Nolan & his bro are smart and they make the plot complex, use the characters for a purpose. Raimi & Sargeant are just telling 3 separate plots each at the time without linking them to each other without trying to play with the characters in a coherent fashion. Look at Batman Begins, the characters weren't that much developed in themes of psychology but they were useful to the story (Venom anyone).

Sam Raimi=yesman

Chris Nolan=talented artist

Sargeant=Ziskin's husband

John Nolan=talented screenwriter

You got one wicked job.

tdkericroberts.jpg

This is the only part of the interview TDK is mentioned, if you would like the full interview let me know and i'll post that too!

Freaking awesome Thank you!!!!
Best news in a while!!

Whew! I was thinking they were talkin about Two-faces' death :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"