Happy 4/20!

my, ohmy, ohmy... what a great evening it was :)

I am bringing the thread back since we are just a few days away. What are plans people??

Holy snap! I totally forgot this was so soon!

I hate 4/20. It happens to be Hitlers birthday so I feel like its neo-nazi day too.

I hate 4/20. It happens to be Hitlers birthday so I feel like its neo-nazi day too.
buzzl.jpg

I'm looking forward to "Throwback Mountain Dew" coming out on this day.

Damn Damn Damn Damn!!!!!

It never fails, Every year on 4/20 I never have any weed or money. I have weed all year long but on this day I'm always out. I can't win for losing.:waa::waa::waa:

So, what is 420 exactly? Is it just an excuse to light up all day long? Or is there some significant meaning?

I cant wait for tomorrow when we celebrate 4/21 and 4/22 and so on
its gonna be exciting :awesome:

I cant wait for tomorrow when we celebrate 4/21 and 4/22 and so on
its gonna be exciting :awesome:

After my morning trip to the bank and the supermarket it's been a day of Black Sabbath, apple juice and you know what.

The mods on this site really need an enema. Seriously, guys. Get rid of that blockage. :up:

In any case, 4/20 was pretty cool. Good times. 4/21 sucks, however. My girlfriend got home from work last night (this morning, really...worked 1 AM to 5 AM approximately) and dropped our bong INTO our toilet bowl, resulting in a giant hole just above the water line. We can't use the toilet now, AND the bong-stem broke in half. I can't be mad at her though...she was probably really, really tired. Needless to say, she's no longer allowed to use that massive, heavy apparatus in the bathroom. :cmad:

Funny story.....

A friend of mine goes biking at the skate park. And being the smart person she is, she wore flip flops and a dress (no helmet). I guess you all know what happened next :awesome:

The next day she's back. bad right foot and a concussion. ha, well. In English class were doing Shakespear, and the teacher decides to teach us what the **** those shakespear words mean. Well, the girl, hopped up on meds, was having a ball. Laughing at the words, laughing at the guy next to me who was being an idiot. Then the teacher tells us all about this crap about something along saying the words with emphasis. Teacher tells Derek to say his name with emphasis at the end. Then the girl in question screams out "Deriiiiiiiiik!", we laugh and laugh :awesome:
So she had a fun 4/21 so to speak.

And yes, she is a blonde :o

Got hi, listened to cypress hill temples of boom and then watched firefly. pretty sweet.

Merry belated 4/20 everybody!!! Hope you deviated from your normal routine. If it's the wrap then move to the bong so on and so forth.

:highfive::cool:

Hope it was a safe and laiiid back holiday. I hit up most of my circle and wished them a 'Merry Christmas' and watched broadcast T.V. Even bad T.V. is better on the holiday.

So, what exactly offended you enough to make such a generalization? :huh:
The fact that I can't call a banned user an ignorant *****e-nozzle without the post being deleted. Seriously. There are two types of people whose feelings we should be completely uninterested in protecting: pedophiles and banned users.

^ That, and the semi-******** post you just made doesn't help my perception of a mod-class with little sense of humor. :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"