Happy Eid Mubarak

Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
to all the Muslim brothers and Sisters, Eid Mubarak

i4egb8.jpg

and to all that dont know its our holiday, like your Christmas

Saying a holiday is like Christmas is incredibly vague. Let's see...

Islam doesn't believe Allah was born as a human baby, so it can't be like that part of Christmas.
It's not an incredibly commercial buyer's shopping spree, so it can't be like that part of Christmas.

Was it derived from a seasonal holiday like the Solstice or the Equinox? Is it the Equinox for the Autumn? Are gifts exchanged? Give us some culture, dagnabbit! Details, man!

I think what he's trying to say is what Christmas is to Christians is what Eid Mubarak is to Muslims. Christmas is the biggest holiday for Christians. So Eid Mubarak is the biggest holiday for Muslims.

to all the Muslim brothers and Sisters, Eid Mubarak

i4egb8.jpg

and to all that dont know its our holiday, like your Christmas

Happy Eid Mubarak! Mohamed*!!! :D:up:

I kid, don't look at me like that*

Saying a holiday is like Christmas is incredibly vague. Let's see...

Islam doesn't believe Allah was born as a human baby, so it can't be like that part of Christmas.
It's not an incredibly commercial buyer's shopping spree, so it can't be like that part of Christmas.

Was it derived from a seasonal holiday like the Solstice or the Equinox? Is it the Equinox for the Autumn? Are gifts exchanged? Give us some culture, dagnabbit! Details, man!

I think what he's trying to say is what Christmas is to Christians is what Eid Mubarak is to Muslims. Christmas is the biggest holiday for Christians. So Eid Mubarak is the biggest holiday for Muslims.
yep what he said, i was just comparing how big is our holiday (btw it is a big shopping spree if you go to Middle eastern or Indian/Pakistani store)
Geez...
here if you want to learn more then look it up
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eid_ul-Fitr

its after the month of fasting and we celebrate

and TEDDY, :doh: ugh..... i know you kid but still

Last edited:
Eid Mubarak to all those on the Hype celebrating tonight and tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"