Old Birds of Prey Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, she had the least interesting role in the film and was adequate in it. Did absolutely nothing special. But I'll agree Daddario would've been worse in the role. Still not interested in seeing either in this film, but I could tolerate De Armas. Daddario would possibly be a deal breaker for me, though.

If they want to race bend, I'd much rather see someone like Gugu Mbatha-Raw in this than either of those ladies.

Sorry, but even bald Meryl can't deliver the line, “I missed you, baby sweet.” with such grace as the angel Ana.

still holding out for Vanessa Kirby for Black Canary...I don't want the girls in that 4-pick tweet...I want super talents and not TV quality....

and I guess Canary has the biggest potential to get a spin off...so definitely someone who can lead a film

IMO the latest names for Huntress are upgrades from Daddario....

still holding out for Vanessa Kirby for Black Canary...I don't want the girls in that 4-pick tweet...I want super talents and not TV quality....

and I guess Canary has the biggest potential to get a spin off...so definitely someone who can lead a film

A Kirby/Gonzalez combo would be cool.

Just reteam Gaga and Cooper as Black Canary and Green Arrow for A Star Is Born. There's your spinoff

Happy about what? I just found out that she can sing. She's our new Black Canary, isn't she?

sorry guys, Gonzalez is signed on for Spielberg's Westside Story

Vanessa Kirby seems like a good choice.

I am really looking forward to the casting announcements especially after all the names being bandied about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"