The Dark Knight Harley Quinn

Personally I don't know wether she has the acting skills for it but I've always like melissa george for the role since the first time I saw her.
minup of corse.
fino3.jpg

ALIAS_Y3_47E_L.jpg

293georgemelissalc011209.jpg

If she could act it she would certainly be fine in the part. She's got the look

Personally I don't know wether she has the acting skills for it but I've always like melissa george for the role since the first time I saw her.
minup of corse.
fino3.jpg

ALIAS_Y3_47E_L.jpg

Ha ha! You know the funny thing about your suggestion is, she starred with Heath in the TV series ROAR in 1997! :hehe:

henweb_mel_roar10.jpg

Last edited:
^^ She played Molly, he played Connor. It was a Celtic style drama series filmed in Australia. Used to be the highlight of my Thursday nights many years ago, and it's how I discovered Heath Ledger!

Um...well it got cancelled after a couple of years, I think. I don't know how popular it was in other places, but in the UK it was on after midnight and probably didn't get many viewers. I still liked it though, lol.

Melissa isn't in this picture, but Heath filled out those leather pants rather well...

HeathLedgerRoar01.jpg

Last edited:
I would love Helena Bonham Carter to play Harley or that actress Chloe something, can't think of her last name right now. But she is going to be in The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus coming out this September, be sure to catch it. In the pics from the film she looks like she has some Harley make-up already on.

Chloe Sevigny(sp?)? I'm sorry but that girl is just, ugh, not cute.

I would love Helena Bonham Carter to play Harley or that actress Chloe something, can't think of her last name right now. But she is going to be in The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus coming out this September, be sure to catch it. In the pics from the film she looks like she has some Harley make-up already on.

You mean Lily Cole? She's more of a model than an actress.

a quick brittany murphy harley. she has a joker brand on her,
BrittanyMurphy19.jpg

It just seems like joker would give her a smile, to push dr. harleen quinzel into insanity, and put a J on her arm to make sure no other inmates harm her. Of course joker would kind of have to love her, but show her no affection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"