• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Dark Knight Harvey Dent Called Me!!/Calls Related to Dent (New Call on 4/18)

Great job!

I'll save it as an mp3 and put it on the wiki. :yay:

thank goodness my answeing machine recorded the whole thing THAT time too .. I went out for 5 minutes to take the trash out and I come back to that message :woot:

got 2 calls also. just started a new shift at work and had to excuse myself to take the first call. I have my priorities in order.

:funny:

Meanwhile, I'm only good enough for one call. :cmad:

Somethings definitely happening, I think that all of this is headed towards a Dent themed trailer. It shows how ambitious and ruthless Dent can be, in the pursuit of high office. But this ccfabg.org is just a front for the Mob, they're scarred of Dent

I just got a call. Now I see that the viral has REALLY kicked in this week. I assume a new trailer shortly.

Did anyone else get a call from the Harvey Dent campaign? I got one a couple of hours ago about the Citizens for a Better Gotham.

A number of us did. I moved your post to this thread because it's where the relevant discussion on the Dent calls is taking place.

Welcome to the Hype.

A number of us did. I moved your post to this thread because it's where the relevant discussion on the Dent calls is taking place.

Welcome to the Hype.

Yes, keep a lid on these new threads. The board's confusing enough as is! Too many virals incoming!:woot:

I wonder what harvey will say at his speech on Tuesday

So Harvey called me three times...Very cool. He needs our help :(

i bet the speach and our insuing pranks will be aired on the gnn site wrong thread i know sorry.

I've been gone for a few hours so can anyone tell me what all's happened since 6:00 pm EST?

Ugh! the recording I made is finally playing on Youtube.
I figure I'll post it even though its a little old now.
[YT]RkC9P_VAV5A[/YT]

That's some good work, Monkey! Have a banana!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"