Has anyone had any problems with the GH3 controller?

Electro UK

Can't all be for nothing
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been hearing some worrying reports about the GH3 controller. Mainly, the green fret won't work.

I just wanted to run this by and see if anyone else was having the problem?

Whenever my batteries run low, it stops working...thats about it...

sorry i dont have Guitar hero, i was just wandering if anyone has it whats is it like, i mean im interested in buying it but will i need to be any good at the guitar at all or is it begginer friendly from what i saw on some trailers it seemed very fast paced, i didnt want to spend £70 and not be able to play it.

Blas, when did you turn into an arse?

His soul is mine now.

shangtsung.jpg

You're going to come around one day too Electro. They all come around eventually.

Excellent! We've agreed the PS3 is an excellent piece of hardware!

You're a jerk Blas! I used to believe in you but now you just believe in what you're told! The media has molded you into a twatish PS3 hating fool! :(

Yes! You know the PS3 doesn't suck! But the will of WHF and Stephen has led you down the dark path!

I follow no man's will but my own :dry:

Uncharted, Warhawk and Motorstorm are all great, but don't blame me because the rest of the games either suck (Eye of Judgement? LOL) or are available on the 360 (better framerate for some, online options for others, etc) :o

Some awesome games will come, I know (GoW 3, Infamous, MGS4), but right now, the Xbox360 just seems like a better investment to me :hugsies:

my PS2 GH3 controller was all effed up when i got it. the blue and red buttons wouldn't register about half the time, all the fret buttons felt weird, and kind of stiff, and the whammy bar was loose, it wouldn't stay where you placed it at. so i took it back to gamestop, and they gave me a brand new one out of another package, and i haven't had a problem with this one since.

My friends Green fret button does work when he used star power. Odd eh?

So we all agree honestly that the Xbox 360 is better than a black trash can A.K.A the Ps3. :woot:

Actually, the problesm I've been reading have been from 360 users. :woot:

The biggest problem with the GH3 controller is that it does not work with Rock Band (PS3 version) even though it's better than GH3. So wait a month and buy a second Stratocaster, unless for some reason you really, really want to play Guitar Hero 3 more than Rock Band (as if).

Hey guys, I've been hearing some worrying reports about the GH3 controller. Mainly, the green fret won't work.

I just wanted to run this by and see if anyone else was having the problem?
yeah that is starting to happen to me now, its weird if i turn the controller upside down it will work??? its going back tomorrow and im gettin a new controller

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"