What's up with the Hype lately?

PhotoJones

Avenger
Reaction score
Are there problems going on with the Hype's servers? Half the time, I can't get any of the forum pages to load and when they do finally make a connection, it's slow as hell. I've been hearing it's not just me having this problem, either. What gives?

There's been a lot of news about The Dark Knight today, from what I've seen on other sites. Maybe there's more traffic eating up bandwidth on the servers because of that.

I looked in the Dark Knight forum and there's 788 people in there. Time to upgrade to some better servers!

Nah. Once people stop talking about today's preview of the movie (which sounds awesome, by the way), it'll go back down to the usual levels. It's already been getting a little faster and more stable over the last half-hour.

oh no! not the infamous hype lag!:lips:

Probably due to the loss of the fran smillie. :(

:fran:

^ See :(

Not getting it back, Badger.

Sorry.

Say goodbye to your Hype servers! The Dark Knight forums will blow them out of the water! :cmad:

Fran™;13485498 said:
Not getting it back, Badger.

Sorry.

This is my quest... This is my war... I will not give up...

Did Braveheart give up? NO

Did Rudy give up? NO

Did McLovin give up? Maybe, haven't seen the movie yet. :csad:

In closing, :fran:

2817THE_BREAKFAST_CLUB-11.jpg

I will never stop loving you.

We're like Thelma and Louise :csad:

You think the speed is the main concern? Hell no. All these lame new forums and name changings and smileys.... it's getting stupid.

I'm Thelma right?

'Cause I better be. :heart: :cmad:

You think the speed is the main concern? Hell no. All these lame new forums and name changings and smileys.... it's getting stupid.

I think A-man is an amazing individual with lots of awesomeness to offer the Hype...

:o

Yeah... cause that's f***ing possible :dry:

Morg can you close this thread? It's "Sucking up Banwith" :whatever:

Morg is love and in his image, I love you. :heart:

Not gonna happen, Badger, so stop complaining :hyper:

I put in a good word for your smilie Fran.....but then you made the Thelma and Louise comment with Badger................I may have to retract it.....

I put in a good word for your smilie Fran.....but then you made the Thelma and Louise comment with Badger................I may have to retract it.....

awww!!!!that avi. :applaud

Fran™;13493388 said:
Not gonna happen, Badger, so stop complaining :hyper:

not complaining, I don't complain. :o

:fran:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"