Has The Hype Sold Out.

Santa-Claus

Civilian
Reaction score
First thing i do when i log on to the net is check the front page see whats going on in the world of the dark knight, today i'm greeted by a border of some computer game, the second in as many week's, a few week's back it was a Jackie Chan border advertising his new box set or something, i ask has the hype sold out? is the hype the next batman on film?

First thing i do when i log on to the net is check the front page see whats going on in the world of the dark knight, today i'm greeted by a border of some computer game, the second in as many week's, a few week's back it was a Jackie Chan border advertising his new box set or something, i ask has the hype sold out? is the hype the next batman on film?

Hey man, the Hype has to eat too! :cmad:

I didn't know website forums could sell out:huh:

There have been ads on the Hype since the beginning of time. :huh:

I do hate the Adds that Pop up out of their window! i hate that!

I went to click on the SHH community, then all of a sudden then freakin add on the top pops down so instead of clicking on the Community link i accidentally click on the freaking pop down add!

its like a horror movie of adds.

Well it is close to Christmas so what do you expect.

Use firefox with some adblocker add-ons, such as adblock (whatever version it is), flashblock, and others and poof.

No more ads.

:lips:

Mirko is bathing in 100 dollar bills and n00b blood.

I imagine keeping this site up and running isn't a very cheap endeavor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"